[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Desecrate twice, jar once and get 18-20 spiders is how I do it.
Dont think you will kill bosses if you pop worm flasks twice for 20 spiders..
you will run out of charges on bosses with no adds.

Curious about spider links. I see youare using pred,meleesplash,and withering.I also have seen people using withering, melee splash,and maim. I have in the past always used Melee splash,minion damage and melee phys (Shows best dps in pob). Anyone have any input on this? Obv alsoswapping out splash for something else for bosses.
Last edited by NecropK on Nov 22, 2020, 12:22:48 AM
"
NecropK wrote:
Curious about spider links. I see youare using pred,meleesplash,and withering.I also have seen people using withering, melee splash,and maim. I have in the past always used Melee splash,minion damage and melee phys (Shows best dps in pob). Anyone have any input on this? Obv alsoswapping out splash for something else for bosses.

For mapping (including map bosses) I use:

And for tough bosses like conquerors, Sirus, Shaper and Elder etc. I use:

The 20% skill effect duration on the spiders for anomalous withering touch is huge as mentioned earlier this keeps the spiders up longer making it easier to resummon them when needed as your flask chargers will be replenished by then!

Predator support is really nice to target the spiders on 1 mob or boss.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Last edited by JohnnyV76 on Nov 22, 2020, 2:00:09 AM
Fun build! I still feel a bit squishy, maybe went CI too fast. But then again, at lvl 72 I'm doing some T10 maps. I've only got few ex, what should be my next priority upgrade?

I know I've got some weird stuff going on... using orb with writhing is super consistent for spiders so I still use that (was playing chaosmancer before). I also need to color my helm, etc. Also not really using rallying cry and molten shell. I think those are supposed to be manual cast? I always forget.

"
NecropK wrote:

Minion damage shows a better dps on pob because you have to tick the option "Is the enemy marked with signal prey?" and you'll see that signal prey does slightly better dps. I'm too lazy to click signal prey so I play with minion damage ;)

Btw isn't flesh offering better than spirit offering?
Last edited by Uyuhk on Nov 23, 2020, 6:54:09 PM
For whatever reason, the only time I seem to die is when I get 'stuck'. Usually surrounded by a pack of mobs. I can't tell if it's my network or I'm stunned or what, but I can't walk, cyclone or flame dash.

Very frustrating to feel stuck and then die.
This May have already been asked but besides potency of will what is the best annointment?
"
anashakim wrote:
This May have already been asked but besides potency of will what is the best annointment?

Yep, the increased uptime of the spiders is really good and makes it easier to sustain DPS.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Yo im sort of new to POE but damn this thread was so detailed. It really helped me progress with this build and actually find some success, as I messed up on my first few templar builds with other less detailed guides(super confusing). Thanks a bunch.
"
saxisa wrote:
For whatever reason, the only time I seem to die is when I get 'stuck'. Usually surrounded by a pack of mobs. I can't tell if it's my network or I'm stunned or what, but I can't walk, cyclone or flame dash.

Very frustrating to feel stuck and then die.

You dont have shock immunity/shock evading/reducing shock duration in the build and looks like you dont have full panteon completed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info