[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Keiosu wrote:
Started playing around with this build and I am curious, is there any big reason why it wouldn't be viable to swap out Spirit Offering for Dread Banner, run Impale in the 6 link, and allocate Charisma for the mana reserved? When PoBing it out I get more damage for Herald Minions then running poison so I am wondering what a downside to this would be

1) We're not running poison on them.

2) The amulet anointment is insanely good (remember that PoB isn't everything).

3) The spiders deal a lot of damage as well, don't look at the sentinels only.

4) Spirit offering alone grants much more damage than Dread Banner ever could.
So I am enjoying this build on Xbox One. I finally have it tanky enough to survive my crappy lag issues that I have at times. The one thing that still seems to get me is some sort of DoT damage. I wish this game explained what killed me so I could do something about it. I have a corrupted blood implicit on my jewel and I have remove bleeding on a flask. I also have can't be ignited from my belt. Does anyone have any other ideas of what can take me out? If I could figure it out and fix it I think this guy might truly be unkillable except for the huge one shots from end game bosses like Phoenix who I simply can not face tank. - Please give ideas of what DoT's it could be. Thanks
Yo puristas.

if anybody wants to start this build and is looking for a full setup, i'm selling one right now:

Spoiler

hit me up here on forum or ingame: @gerontoman
price is open to negotiation

had a great time with the build!
Made it to level 100 for the first time ever. Was quite a grind in heists from 99 to 100 but this build is just awesome for that purpose :)

Thanks again Vatinas for making this.

Not sure if the picture works but...

You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Thanks Vatinas for a great build; I'm rolling with maps and Heist maps pretty cool, but somehow I feel single dps sorta low... took me few mins to kill Drox A6... hence not sure how can I deal with Sirus :v

Update : can tank Sirus but I ran out of flash and cant spawn spider, I will use Soul of Ryslatha next time then?!

Awesome and very affordable build Vatinas
Last edited by nike2000 on Nov 14, 2020, 12:08:53 AM
"
nike2000 wrote:
Thanks Vatinas for a great build; I'm rolling with maps and Heist maps pretty cool, but somehow I feel single dps sorta low... took me few mins to kill Drox A6... hence not sure how can I deal with Sirus :v

Update : can tank Sirus but I ran out of flash and cant spawn spider, I will use Soul of Ryslatha next time then?!

Awesome and very affordable build Vatinas

1. U are just 91 lvl, it's ok. Around 95-96 lvl with good enchant on helm or +2 or +1 corrupt on chest there will be no problems with solo target.

2. for me endless flasks from pantheon are better, then immunity to burning ground, but I know some people, who easily kill him with 1 flask and immunity for burning ground, so it is rather a question of the skill of a particular player.

Last edited by gelion228 on Nov 14, 2020, 3:06:00 AM
What should I upgrade next? Build been great so far but wondering what next steps should be?
"
PJ1985 wrote:
What should I upgrade next? Build been great so far but wondering what next steps should be?

1. Empower lvl 4.
2. Divergent HoP 21/20.
Hi I'm looking for advice on what I have left to upgrade

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/riniah/Kautostar?i=0&search=name%3Dkautostar

I've been looking at either a chest upgrade or a better watcher's eye.

With the watcher's eye what is the best combination for my setup?

Been looking at:

# to Armour while affected by Determination
#% additional Physical Damage Reduction while affected by Determination

# to Armour while affected by Determination
Gain #% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity

Gain #% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity

You take #% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes while affected by Determination (Unsure how this stacks with the % I already have on my shield)

Or maybe some other combo?

Thanks

Does the damage calculation in game not ''working''... my spiders give me 55 dps...
If i put Spiritual Aid in my tree, they go to 170.
I have 2 mediums cluster jewel and the dps don't go up...

Maybe just the in game calcultaion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info