[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

I was trying to see if it would be good to use an anomalous bloodlust for our HoP.
In PoB, the crushed debuff seems awesome (like 25% more) when I try it for me with cyclone and the Bear's girdle (adding Rage to my cyclone to test it).
But it doesn't show anything for my sentinels.
PoB doesn't know how to handle the crushed status except for the girdle belt + rage?

Does anyone know how we can test this? I couldn't find a lot of information about this crushed status...
Almost done with this league so figured I'd try this build and it's been great fun. Just finished main game and am starting maps. Was about to buy Skin of the Loyal when I had a thought: Would this build work as LL with Shavs instead of CI?

Have you tried it at all and if so did it work?
"
Almost done with this league so figured I'd try this build and it's been great fun. Just finished main game and am starting maps. Was about to buy Skin of the Loyal when I had a thought: Would this build work as LL with Shavs instead of CI?

There isn't a lot of spell damage in this build and your defenses will drop a lot. Great defense is the heart of thuis build. The spiders and sentinels of purity do (melee) physical damage so don't even think the more spell damage of the shav's will buff damage. You will also lose the +1 all skill gems and CI is just very relaxed never having to worry about chaos damage.

You can probably push some more auras but in the end the build would lose a lot of the tankiness.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
hey there,

did ggg nerved spiders? they seem that slow :-/
pre seasons they were like rockets. and now like zombie slowmo

they also seem less aggressive :-(
Last edited by Sudo22 on Nov 9, 2020, 4:43:15 AM
hello guys,

currently got 9M dps with this setup : https://pastebin.com/crb4SGNc

is it possible to achieve more with the +1 sentinel enchant ?
Also how is QoL ? Clearing is pretty fast with melee splash sentinels that can fit my current setp

"
RadiNash wrote:
I was trying to see if it would be good to use an anomalous bloodlust for our HoP.
In PoB, the crushed debuff seems awesome (like 25% more) when I try it for me with cyclone and the Bear's girdle (adding Rage to my cyclone to test it).
PoB doesn't know how to handle the crushed status except for the girdle belt + rage?

Does anyone know how we can test this? I couldn't find a lot of information about this crushed status...

The Crushed debuff it not 25% more damage. Our minions deal a lot of chaos damage, and I don't think even Sirus might have 25% phys damage reduction (let alone regular bosses).

"

This build was LL for many leagues. I changed it to CI because it was just a lot better, defensively and offensively. Keep in mind that, since we are phys/chaos hybrid, auras like Pride or Flesh and Stone don't grant that much damage, and the "+1 to lvl of socketed gems" from the Skin is basically better by itself.

"
Sudo22 wrote:
hey there,

did ggg nerved spiders? they seem that slow :-/
pre seasons they were like rockets. and now like zombie slowmo

they also seem less aggressive :-(

I didn't notice a difference at all.
"
vitto369 wrote:
hello guys,

Also how is QoL ? Clearing is pretty fast with melee splash sentinels that can fit my current setp

Why do you have power/frenzy charges ticked for minions? Where are your minions getting charges from?

edit: Nvm, I see its from the ascendancy
Last edited by Shadafaka on Nov 9, 2020, 5:42:16 AM
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
RadiNash wrote:

The Crushed debuff it not 25% more damage. Our minions deal a lot of chaos damage, and I don't think even Sirus might have 25% phys damage reduction (let alone regular bosses).

Yeah I did some more test and it was impressive for my cyclone since it had small damage per hit. When I tried to use it with stronger attacks it didn't change much.
"
Shadafaka wrote:
"
vitto369 wrote:
hello guys,

Why do you have power/frenzy charges ticked for minions? Where are your minions getting charges from?

The ascendency doesn't work for us since it's only shared with Party Members and minions are not party members.
Last edited by RadiNash on Nov 9, 2020, 6:20:13 AM
"
RadiNash wrote:
"
Shadafaka wrote:
"
vitto369 wrote:
hello guys,

The ascendency doesn't work for us since it's only shared with Party Members and minions are not party members.

i see, it is quite confusing as Pob allows to tick those boxes once you get the ascendency. That drops me back to 5,5M :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info