[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"

Very interesting! I wouldn't mind trying this out, could you post your PoB link?

Unfortunately when i was trying to figure out how to show my character on the forum, i did something incredibly stupid and i think it deleted all my steam account with gazillions of hours played..
Hopefully Support can still restore it. If they will - ill paste it:)
"

"

Very interesting! I wouldn't mind trying this out, could you post your PoB link?

Unfortunately when i was trying to figure out how to show my character on the forum, i did something incredibly stupid and i think it deleted all my steam account with gazillions of hours played..

That is terrible! I hope you get your account back. I'll try the setup you posted and see how it goes.
"
Shadafaka wrote:
"

"

That is terrible! I hope you get your account back. I'll try the setup you posted and see how it goes.

Thanks, i imagine they will restore it shortly it just a silly thing that simple operation of linking some forum account to steam account can delete your steam poe account, so weird! Anyway. Two notes for you, my build has one huge flaw...
Its the cost of awakened hextouch. Without it you can only have 2 hexes.

When i boughl lvl1 awakened hextouch few weeks back it only costed 10 exalts or so, so i leveled it up all the way myself. I believe that if you were to buy lvl5 it would cost a fortune. and if you go like me with lvl1 , it will take phorever to lvl up (Tora is good friend though).

Another thing of note is, the yellow shows that allows annoint, is the must for this build, you gain so much quality of life its a no brainer. You loose 2% of spell block thats it and you completely change your game from sluggish to a pleasure. These boots needs to be at least mentioned in the guide i guarantee that anyone who wil try them will never look at original again, and they cost nothing

aww.. after buying new gear/gems and golden oils, I can't afford awakened hextouch level 5. What should I do in the meantime? I have witchfire brew, does this override my 2 curse limit? Maybe if I use witchfire brew, then I can drop despair for something else? What should I replace despair with?
Last edited by Shadafaka on Oct 26, 2020, 9:14:28 PM
Ok you should seem my profile now. Support fixed it.

Before i leveled up hextouch the i used rallying cry for remaining gem.
3rd hex is just an icing of the cake, which i dont think is that necessary, punishment alone is huge boost
"
Ok you should seem my profile now. Support fixed it.

Before i leveled up hextouch the i used rallying cry for remaining gem.
3rd hex is just an icing of the cake, which i dont think is that necessary, punishment alone is huge boost

Thanks! Damage felt good in simulacrum. The clear was noticeably better, survivability still seems good even though I have less ES. Now to grind for awakened hextouch.

Btw, can you explain how getting gem xp through syndicate works? I've done a few syndicate raids, but only ever saw treasure boxes in there. I don't know how syndicate works that well I guess.
For fully juiced delirium maps (EDIT : and all simulacrum levels) surprisingly the strongest gem you have is Vaal Cyclone, the ammount of spawns there is enormous, so your vaal cyclone should be up most of the time. you have enough surivibility and spiders just do thei splash job so much more efficiently. IF you dont use it yet , for delirium maps especially its amazing.

for leveling up syndicate - there is the whole strategy there, but here are basic points:
1) NEVER break friendship and enemy lines keep as much as you can
2) Never kill boss - just minions leading to cemetery - killing boss resets the blue and red lines
3) WHen you have a looooot of lines most of encounters is 3-5 people is easy to manipualte
4) TORA is one you want it research at lvl 3 for you awakened gem
Last edited by negailestingazz on Oct 26, 2020, 10:28:13 PM
"
For fully juiced delirium maps surprisingly the strongest gem you have is Vaal Cyclone, the ammount of spawns there is enormous, so your vaal cyclone should be up most of the time. you have enough surivibility and spiders just do thei splash job so much more efficiently. IF you dont use it yet , for delirium maps especially its amazing.

for leveling up syndicate - there is the whole strategy there, but here are basic points:
2) Never kill boss - just minions leading to cemetery - killing boss resets the blue and red lines
3) WHen you have a looooot of lines most of encounters is 3-5 people is easy to manipualte

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2269071200

not sure if captured it:) but i get to the 12 of these delirum level thingys , i never had a character cabpable of delirium maps so not sure how much more than 12 you can get, but damn its exciting!:)

i set up like so:
take T16 map, 4 sextants, 4 scarabs(gilded breach. gilded harbinger, gilded boxes and gilded metamorph), warlord influence, alva, beyond , double bosses , more rare enemies, and than put 5 delirium orbs onto map.... If there is a way to make it even more "juicy" let me know, i missed delirium league , its so fun!
"
"
For fully juiced delirium maps surprisingly the strongest gem you have is Vaal Cyclone, the ammount of spawns there is enormous, so your vaal cyclone should be up most of the time. you have enough surivibility and spiders just do thei splash job so much more efficiently. IF you dont use it yet , for delirium maps especially its amazing.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2269071200

not sure if captured it:) but i get to the 12 of these delirum level thingys , i never had a character cabpable of delirium maps so not sure how much more than 12 you can get, but damn its exciting!:)

i set up like so:
take T16 map, 4 sextants, 4 scarabs(gilded breach. gilded harbinger, gilded boxes and gilded metamorph), warlord influence, alva, beyond , double bosses , more rare enemies, and than put 5 delirium orbs onto map.... If there is a way to make it even more "juicy" let me know, i missed delirium league , its so fun!

Nice one! I've only done 100% no beyond (before changing gems). I like beyond but I tend to die on it, even on this build somehow. Curious to try out vaal cyclone on the big packs.
vaal cyclone in action:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1672484725042320131/7F16DD1C9828A48807FE63071C8C66B94DC0B665/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1672484725042438778/E84A95F41C5B4B865105F9D70E73EB65E5D31B49/

Deliriums will never feel the same once i found vaal cyclone:) when you will try it you know exactly what i mean:)
Last edited by negailestingazz on Oct 27, 2020, 1:30:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info