[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Ejdzej wrote:
I tried to use Holy Relic (21lvl) + Divergent Clarity instead golem exacly as "bloodclox" do on his character.

How to keep Holy Relic alive longer? It dies every 30 seconds what make him very unreliable.

anomalous feeding frenzy and anomalous summon holy relic will keep the relic alive mostly

phys reflect maps will kill him pretty quickly though

Summon Holy Relic
Alternate Quality 1 60% increased Minion Maximum Life

Feeding Frenzy Support
Alternate Quality 1 Minions from Supported Skills recover 1% of Life on Hit

My armor is really low, could anyone take a peek at my pob and help me figure out why? I tried to get % armor on circle of guilt implicit but it didn't help much. I know I could get more mana from darkness enthroned + 2 mana jewels (can't find jewels with right resistances atm), but my armor is 55k vs the 70k it should be. Seems like I'm missing a chunk from somewhere else.

https://pastebin.com/qTcGjEgX
Last edited by Shadafaka on Oct 26, 2020, 3:58:02 AM
Love your build. But why use the Bloodlust Support,i don't see anything that you can bleed monsters. May i missing something important?Please help me.
"
roylfeilei wrote:
Love your build. But why use the Bloodlust Support,i don't see anything that you can bleed monsters. May i missing something important?Please help me.

from the guide:
We curse enemies with Vunerability on hit thanks to our gloves corruption. This has two uses: increasing the physical damage taken, and allowing us and our spiders to inflict bleeding, enabling the use of Bloodlust support on our sentinels.

also in this league we use alternate quality maim support, which grant us chance to bleed and we can use despair on the gloves instead
hey looking at starting this build what weapons does everyone use while going through the acts till u get the fang already got goldrim,tabula,wanderlust thanks
Amazing build! Being able to tank pretty much everything while doing some pretty respectable dps is so nice. Thanks Vatinas :)

I managed to pick up a 'HoP has 30% reduced mana reservation' helmet for very cheap which let me add dread banner for a big damage boost. It also lets me use different catalysts on the rings, in this case more armour and attributes.

I'm also using a suggestion from a post in this thread and have Shield Charge, Hextouch and Punishment in the shield with Whispers of Doom annointed on the amulet. You can really notice it once the bosses health gets lower.

I have a Watcher's Eye with armour from Determination and spell block from Discipline which put me at 75/75 block and 90% physical damage reduction.
The spell block also lets me use a Stygian Vise for the belt to really help with resistances so now Elemental Weakness and reduced elemental resistance mods on maps are no problem.

I just need to get the rest of the catalysts and run uber lab for a better boot enchant, get the last couple of 21/23 gems then it's farm like crazy to be able to afford an Awakened Multistrike and / or a +1 +2 chest :P

Last edited by Toyah on Oct 26, 2020, 9:47:48 AM
"
xl-wicked-lx wrote:
hey looking at starting this build what weapons does everyone use while going through the acts till u get the fang already got goldrim,tabula,wanderlust thanks

Just use the best you can find for your level. Getting high Attack Speed is important as it makes the levelling feel smoother. Be warned though that levelling is a bit sluggish with this build so it's just a matter of ploughing through until you get the fang :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
xl-wicked-lx wrote:

Just use the best you can find for your level. Getting high Attack Speed is important as it makes the levelling feel smoother. Be warned though that levelling is a bit sluggish with this build so it's just a matter of ploughing through until you get the fang :)

I levelled all the way through the acts with Dominating Blow and Zombies with a fast attack speed weapon and it was quite easy and fairly quick.
Last edited by Toyah on Oct 26, 2020, 9:54:20 AM
It takes me quite a while to kill Sirus... I run out of worms during this fight. Is there a way to recharge your worm flasks since he doesn't spawn guys to kill?

Thanks
"
keyserSoze_15 wrote:
It takes me quite a while to kill Sirus... I run out of worms during this fight. Is there a way to recharge your worm flasks since he doesn't spawn guys to kill?

Thanks

just found the answer. I didn't know that the minor god thing would recharge those... I am good now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info