[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
might_99 wrote:
Build feels great for now but I have a question,I just qualitied up my 1 circle of guild to with 19% roll 22%, but the other one has only 19% can just 20% it to 22% again or should I buy one with 20% base to make it to 24? the thing is it is kinda expensive for me now.. :/
if I can stay with the 19% base one that would be stellar

I think the best solution would be to buy divines to try to get your other ring to 20%. Otherwise, you can stay on a 5L before you get the currency to do so. :)
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
might_99 wrote:
Build feels great for now but I have a question,I just qualitied up my 1 circle of guild to with 19% roll 22%, but the other one has only 19% can just 20% it to 22% again or should I buy one with 20% base to make it to 24? the thing is it is kinda expensive for me now.. :/
if I can stay with the 19% base one that would be stellar

I think the best solution would be to buy divines to try to get your other ring to 20%. Otherwise, you can stay on a 5L before you get the currency to do so. :)

Thankyou for the suggestion, I ended up running it with PoB 22 + 22 leaves me about 90ish mana for 6L. Is that good enough? But I probably will buy another cheap circle and divine it a few times. Also burning from hit or ground effect seems to surprise me for a lot of time since it saps my ES for quite fast rate, this is my first CI character, is that often /normal to happened? Thankyou so much for making such a cool build btw, as long as it’s a hit, my character feels very safe with very few investment :)
"
might_99 wrote:

Also burning from hit or ground effect seems to surprise me for a lot of time since it saps my ES for quite fast rate, this is my first CI character, is that often /normal to happened?

small panteon to get immunity for burning ground is your choise. divergent vitality is optional.

for me, the most dungerous is shaper's laser, any another dot damage don't feel.

edit: and dont forget about flask with divine ground, it gives u another 5% regen.
Last edited by gelion228 on Oct 24, 2020, 7:49:03 AM
Thank you Vatinas for this guide.

I just made it to 100 for the first time. Playing this build has been amazing. The survivability is incredible and the dmg and clear speed is good enough to make the damn grind to 100. I expect a nerf to those spiders in the futue since they do so much dmg on a 3 link :D

The guide has been awesome. I easily recommend this build if anyone would wanna go for lvl 100 in the future.

Now it's time for some rest.....
As I wanted a comparaison between my spectre Guardian Aura Stacking & this build, I leveled another and so far the results are promising.

This build is just insanely tanky. More than my Spectre Char. It does require a bit more micromanagement but its okay once you're getting used to it.

I'll try my luck vs Sirus as soon as I hit 90. As for this fight, you do cast Molten Shell manually to tank Beams / Meteor ? I put in on automod rest of the time.
Alright being able to facetank Sirus is quite the sight. Plus, getting +Vul on gloves + Carrion golem instead of relic increases the dps big time.

Last edited by Shaade on Oct 24, 2020, 1:39:31 PM
is it safe enough to use - without having the helmet for hc? since the helmet alone is 600 c :<
Last edited by Artegal87 on Oct 24, 2020, 5:58:16 PM
can some one tell me how to craft resistance in the eye jewel please
"
Artegal87 wrote:
is it safe enough to use - without having the helmet for hc? since the helmet alone is 600 c :<

I don't think so, unfortunately :/ The helmet alone gives us 46k armour, if I remember correctly... If you really want to play without it, you'll need to get a lot of armour from other places, but I don't know what could even come close to that :/

"
BersekerBlack wrote:
can some one tell me how to craft resistance in the eye jewel please

With Harvest gone, you can't really craft it... :/
This build is awesome! Allows me to enjoy the content with ridiculously high (by my standards) tankiness and the playstyle I really like.

What I really can't stand is cyclone skill 'cuz it breaks the immersion for me, so I'm trying to use dominating blow (linked with multistrike and fortify) for the endgame, since I love that skill. Unfortunately I have problem with summoning spiders reliably, since I can't target worms fast enough so that golem/zombies won't kill them before me. I'll try supporting with ancestral call today, but I doubt it will help that much.

Any tips on hitting those worms with domblow? Or a suggestion for less swirly attack skill instead of cyclone? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info