[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

I used Spark a while back to try it and got by fine. Anything which hits around you would work.

You could also put cyclone as well as dom blow and use that for summoning. Not optimal, but only 1 socket. With potency of will and the alternate withering touch, the spiders lady a fair while anyway.
Last edited by Dobarn on Oct 25, 2020, 5:35:46 AM
First off, this build is excellent. I've tried 4 other builds this league and this one feels the best. I love the emphasis on survivability. That being said, I tried simulacrum and had one random death on wave 18 or 19 and then had kosis and omniphobia on wave 20 and they got me good. I also tried a t14 strand 100% delirium and while I didn't die, the map took quite a while and I was unable to clear the incursions or legions.

What can I do to squeeze out more damage at this point? I'm sure there's still plenty of things I can do. I plan to keep leveling so I can get a watchers eye and righteous army. Melee phys damage looks like a good choice for spiders, is it worse than predators mark?

Thanks again, great build. I'm happy to be playing something that I'm comfortable to finish the league with.
"
tehKaiN wrote:
This build is awesome! Allows me to enjoy the content with ridiculously high (by my standards) tankiness and the playstyle I really like.

What I really can't stand is cyclone skill 'cuz it breaks the immersion for me, so I'm trying to use dominating blow (linked with multistrike and fortify) for the endgame, since I love that skill. Unfortunately I have problem with summoning spiders reliably, since I can't target worms fast enough so that golem/zombies won't kill them before me. I'll try supporting with ancestral call today, but I doubt it will help that much.

Any tips on hitting those worms with domblow? Or a suggestion for less swirly attack skill instead of cyclone? :)

you could try switching golem for summon holy relic

"
What can I do to squeeze out more damage at this point? I'm sure there's still plenty of things I can do. I plan to keep leveling so I can get a watchers eye and righteous army. Melee phys damage looks like a good choice for spiders, is it worse than predators mark?

more dps options:

1. Corrupted 21/23 /awakened gems
2. chest with +gem corruptions
3. enchanted helmet
4. leveling to allocate minion nodes
5. putting divergent clarity into your build
Question on Divergent Clarity; keep seeing people claiming it only works on full mana. With our build obviously reserving, pointless to use or am I missing something?
"
NaineNoire wrote:
Question on Divergent Clarity; keep seeing people claiming it only works on full mana. With our build obviously reserving, pointless to use or am I missing something?

I don't know about senturies, but our spiders are near to "always at full mana", so it makes sens.
"
Shadafaka wrote:
First off, this build is excellent. I've tried 4 other builds this league and this one feels the best. I love the emphasis on survivability. That being said, I tried simulacrum and had one random death on wave 18 or 19 and then had kosis and omniphobia on wave 20 and they got me good. I also tried a t14 strand 100% delirium and while I didn't die, the map took quite a while and I was unable to clear the incursions or legions.

Thanks again, great build. I'm happy to be playing something that I'm comfortable to finish the league with.

Predator is literally the best gem in terms of DPS after WIthering Touch. :) I had (and still have) overall balance in mind when creating and updating the build, so I'm aware that killing Kosis in 100% T19 maps can take a while. However, it's hard to get to a point where it makes a notable difference without losing a lot of tankiness. Make sure to always have your offering, your warcry, and your relic up and running, they amount to a large part of our DPS. :)

"
gelion228 wrote:
"
NaineNoire wrote:

I don't know about senturies, but our spiders are near to "always at full mana", so it makes sens.

Yep, both the minions are always on full mana. :)
"
I used Spark a while back to try it and got by fine. Anything which hits around you would work.

You could also put cyclone as well as dom blow and use that for summoning. Not optimal, but only 1 socket. With potency of will and the alternate withering touch, the spiders lady a fair while anyway.

Tried it and it didn't work - couldn't hit in time. Tried using nova but I couldn't time it reliably.

"
you could try switching golem for summon holy relic

Tried it before without not so great results.

Then I've tried lightning tendrils and it works like a charm. Thanks for your suggestions, though!
Last edited by tehKaiN on Oct 25, 2020, 12:52:06 PM
Here's my setup. Thanks for this awesome build!

Last edited by bloodclox on Oct 28, 2020, 4:33:06 PM
Would this build be ok, but with Dom Blow instead of cyclone? More minions...
I tried to use Holy Relic (21lvl) + Divergent Clarity instead golem exacly as "bloodclox" do on his character.

How to keep Holy Relic alive longer? It dies every 30 seconds what make him very unreliable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info