[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Loving the build!!!!!!!

Thanks for the awsome guide, I have been able to do all content with this character!

I have tweaked alot of things with the build to make my movement speed uber fast, damage very high almost 7mil sirus dps with all minions up, and 7+k es.

I added summon phantasms to my hop setup cause I was over 800k dmg per sentinel with 5 supports. Each phantasm does over 150k dmg per which added another 1+mill dps, which is better then any sixth support I could add to the hop setup.
"
keyserSoze_15 wrote:

Thanks for suggestion. I am actually playing on Standard.

Is there any chance that the prices are so high because you are playing on standard? I would imagine the smaller the userbase the more expensive standard might be since the majority of players are on in the league at the moment.

More curious than anything.
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
Loving the build!!!!!!!

Thanks for the awsome guide, I have been able to do all content with this character!

I have tweaked alot of things with the build to make my movement speed uber fast, damage very high almost 7mil sirus dps with all minions up, and 7+k es.

I added summon phantasms to my hop setup cause I was over 800k dmg per sentinel with 5 supports. Each phantasm does over 150k dmg per which added another 1+mill dps, which is better then any sixth support I could add to the hop setup.

I love the concept and I went to look at your char but I see you working with impale and multi strike.is this setup better than the phantasm? In that case what are you swapping? Predator?
-
Last edited by gelion228 on Oct 23, 2020, 7:26:01 AM
I absolutely dislike Cyclone, so trying out Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify- Endurance charge on stun - link setup instead.

Seems to be working for me on low end but getting spiders/heralds up can sometimes be annoying for some reason even with 2x Jars.

Any other alternatives you can advise instead of cyclo?
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
Loving the build!!!!!!!

Here is what I can gather about Xbox economy after playing a couple of seasons now. Its not perfect but its close as I pull up my phone to see what things trade for on PC when I try to set my own asking price on Xbox.

Xbox beta = 5 to 6 times the price of PC for all common but useful items
Xbox Beta = 6+ times price of PC for all meta items - basically if you have an end game min/max item it is whatever you ask because there are so few of them for trade.

On Xbox the trading value obviously changes as the beta matures just like the PC. But as it matures it gets closer to the Standard prices. If I had to average I would say that the Standard is about 2 to 3 times more expensive then the Beta because people are willing to hold items longer because there isn't the rush to get your character min/maxed during the season.

Just looked at PC trade value for Blue nightmare on PC beta and standard. The Beta is trading UNDER 1EX and standard is right at 1EX. I know Xbox standard the cheapest I could find was 25EX and I had to wait 3 days to get that! I would guess beta is at least 15EX if you can get someone to trade it.

Anyways, I really enjoy this build. The Blue Nightmare will be an item that I will probably focus future builds around as it helps make you so much more tanky and I like NOT dying.

I actually started a guy this beta in the beta but when I went through the items for the build and looked them all up in the Xbox trade menu I determined I was much better off going standard and paying twice the value but starting from my current resource pool. - thanks again for the build and the feedback.
Curious if anyone has tried to fit Speaker's Wreath into this build for Quality of Life purposes... you would have HoP's up continuously and not have to mess with worms as much. I know you would give up a lot of EHP's but man, running maps might be far easier on the play mechanics. Let me know if anyone has figured out any tweaks to this build to allow for this.

Thanks!
"
morfeablack wrote:
I absolutely dislike Cyclone, so trying out Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify- Endurance charge on stun - link setup instead.

Seems to be working for me on low end but getting spiders/heralds up can sometimes be annoying for some reason even with 2x Jars.

Any other alternatives you can advise instead of cyclo?

I saw a guide using Static Strike but I think it got nerfed since. You basically want a skill that hits a lot with minimal effort...

You could also try to hit/cull with ball lightning but you'd need another skill to get the Fortify... Maybe Vigilant Strike ?
"
keyserSoze_15 wrote:
Curious if anyone has tried to fit Speaker's Wreath into this build for Quality of Life purposes... you would have HoP's up continuously and not have to mess with worms as much. I know you would give up a lot of EHP's but man, running maps might be far easier on the play mechanics. Let me know if anyone has figured out any tweaks to this build to allow for this.

Thanks!

Dont know what you mean by running maps might be far easier on the play mechanics? Currently I'm having 0 issues running t16s and doing A7 Sirus/All other relevant boss content. Mapping is very fast I just cyclone into a pack with the writhing jars to get the spiders up and then you just shield charge across the whole map while they aggressively screenclear.

There really isn't much mechanics involved.... use a macro button to flask piano while you just constantly shield charge everywhere, cyclone on rare mobs here and there. Not really button intensive since the buffs last a long time and you're not under pressure to activate them as it's very hard to die.
Last edited by Phucie on Oct 23, 2020, 7:13:55 PM
Build feels great for now but I have a question,I just qualitied up my 1 circle of guild to with 19% roll 22%, but the other one has only 19% can just 20% it to 22% again or should I buy one with 20% base to make it to 24? the thing is it is kinda expensive for me now.. :/
if I can stay with the 19% base one that would be stellar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info