[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

How we apply bleeding , because bloodlust and ruthless so from what bleeding are on enemy ?
"
Yaquzo wrote:
How we apply bleeding , because bloodlust and ruthless so from what bleeding are on enemy ?

You get it from the vulnerability on hit on the gloves and the divergent maim gem.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Yaquzo wrote:

You get it from the vulnerability on hit on the gloves and the divergent maim gem.

Thanks u very much
If we ditch Maim all together, what other support gems cease to be useful?

Thanks
None, assuming you have an alternate source of bleed such as vulnerability.

Maim boosts the damage a lot though, even more so if you get the belt enchant, which is fairly easy to come by, so I wouldn't recommend it. What you wanting to use the slot for?
This build got me my first ever Shaper kill https://www.twitch.tv/videos/778054896
Just want to say thanks
"
riniah wrote:
This build got me my first ever Shaper kill https://www.twitch.tv/videos/778054896
Just want to say thanks

Congrats!
Btw... not sure if it helps but I noticed that you keep running away for the void anomalies (balls that keep chasing you). I think it is easier if you just activate the puddle on the side of the arena so it's no longer chasing you and not causing trouble in the middle of the arena where you have to move around. So, if it appears on the side, move towards it fast, let it trigger the AoE field and move to the middle or wherever the Shaper is at that moment.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
Dobarn wrote:

Maim boosts the damage a lot though, even more so if you get the belt enchant, which is fairly easy to come by, so I wouldn't recommend it. What you wanting to use the slot for?

I play on Xbox One... getting corrupted items are sooo expensive its just not worth it to me. The Gloves with Vuln as an example are untouchable with 10 EX... you need like 20 just to get that single item. I spent 25 Ex on the Blue Nightmare and that has pretty much cashed out my reserves so I am trying to figure out the best alternative setup for my Xbox guy.
"
keyserSoze_15 wrote:
"
Dobarn wrote:

I play on Xbox One... getting corrupted items are sooo expensive its just not worth it to me. The Gloves with Vuln as an example are untouchable with 10 EX... you need like 20 just to get that single item. I spent 25 Ex on the Blue Nightmare and that has pretty much cashed out my reserves so I am trying to figure out the best alternative setup for my Xbox guy.

divergent maim support, its an alternate quality gem and a league item, 20 quality adds 10% chance to bleed
Last edited by sunbm on Oct 22, 2020, 9:08:30 AM
"
sunbm wrote:
"
keyserSoze_15 wrote:
"
Dobarn wrote:

divergent maim support, its an alternate quality gem and a league item, 20 quality adds 10% chance to bleed

Thanks for suggestion. I am actually playing on Standard. I only solo play when I have time and I have put all my currency into this build. I really enjoy the build a lot. I need to figure out how to show my build here so I can get comments suggestions. Like I said, the biggest struggle is playing Xbox, the prices are just sooooooo much higher than PC but drop rates are the same so it just makes it far more expensive to put a build together. I was happy to get the blue nightmare jewel even though it was 25Ex... It will take me the entire winter to build that kind of currency back up though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info