[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Ejdzej wrote:
Why we dont use Resolute Technique for endgame?

There is no need for that since our hits with cyclone are not the source of doing damage. I'm still at 89% chance to hit which is more than enough to proc fortify and cull. In the end it would be 2 wasted skill points

I would like to add that the reason we have so much accuracy without investing into it is the Astramentis + Shaper's Touch combo, which makes intelligence give us accuracy. :)
I'm having trouble getting better rings from trade. I've been running the trade macro for them every minute that I am playing but no luck. I even switched off the 18% mana reduction filter. I guess the 20% determination effect rings are rare :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
For some reason i cant open the skill tree in PoB :c
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
I'm having trouble getting better rings from trade. I've been running the trade macro for them every minute that I am playing but no luck. I even switched off the 18% mana reduction filter. I guess the 20% determination effect rings are rare :)

Yes, the implicits vary a lot :) Just look for the explicits you want.

"
CerealOfDoom wrote:
For some reason i cant open the skill tree in PoB :c

If you have installed the community fork, let me know the details of the error you get and I'll look into it. If you haven't... It's literally written under the link.
there is not enough mana reserve, how to solve this problem?
I didn't understand where the author got more mana from
"

Circle of Guilt rings with "Herald of Purity has xx% reduced mana reservation"
"

Read the FAQ
"
poorpi wrote:
"

Circle of Guilt rings with "Herald of Purity has xx% reduced mana reservation"

I know I mean other options, of course I have rings
"
Vatinas wrote:
"

Read the FAQ

don t write me
I wanted to thank you for this awesome build. It's been a pleasure to level this guy from the moment I got the dagger and you deserve lots of credit for such a cheap build.

I have been leveling in heists from level 70 to 94.
I used vile toxins as you recommended, but replaced the predator support instead of empower, worked fine.
Now at 94 I am able to equip the stalwart commander jewel, posponing the cult-leader+disciples.

I have to say I am almost unkillable, but I keep struggling with desecrated ground and library/laboratory mobs which deal phys as chaos or something like that.
My question is, should I go for the zealot's oath+chaos inoculation as soon as possible, or even remove some dmg to use those keystones? I have died only a few times and all have been chaos damage caused. (not counting a few 1 shot bugs on pre patched heist)

Thank you again, I think this build may become heist meta in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info