[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

what is the best corruption for arakali
culling strike or mele splash?
Anyone else knows another 'invincible build' like this one?
Last edited by Lunethzz on Oct 8, 2020, 7:49:41 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ok mine feels normal again, to me anyways. I couldnt handle running underwater cycloning at that godawful speed while my minions were always 200 yards ahead of me.

Switched out Rainbowstride for The Stampede but didnt lose any spell block b/c I simply used the extra annointment for arcane guarding.

To compensate for the resistances I went with a nice tri resist stygian vise, I will work on a better jewel, prismatic catalysts and rerolling for perfect mana craft next.

Using stampede frees a potion slot (cuz quicksilver doesnt do anything anymore). Which flask would u suggest using?
Last edited by Lunethzz on Oct 8, 2020, 7:48:16 AM
@JCOH35

you can open the privacy of heroes? I want to see your variations
Last edited by 8lade_o4_deatn on Oct 8, 2020, 9:42:54 AM
Anyone here experimented with alt. quality gems? Just got a Divergent HoP here and I'm wondering if the increased CDR for the sentinels might be better than the 20% movement speed
hey guys, just some more questions...

how that 100% increased global defense on the body chest works?? it double the item armor?? it double all out defenses?? (elemental and physical)? it works directle on the final number for the defense? or only at the iten number?

and hoe about try to change that shield charge for a dash or maybe a dash + second wind?? for fast move while cyclone???

and why do we use Carrion golen with CwDT?? and not at self cast??

how do i try that craft on the belt for more damage to maim enemies or +300 armor? just trow a vaal orb on it?

and for last... how needed is that +6% spell block chant that came from the boots???

thxxxx alot guys.
Last edited by andrelb1 on Oct 8, 2020, 1:33:23 PM
"
andrelb1 wrote:

how that 100% increased global defense on the body chest works?? it double the item armor?? it double all out defenses?? (elemental and physical)? it works directle on the final number for the defense? or only at the iten number?

and hoe about try to change that shield charge for a dash or maybe a dash + second wind?? for fast move while cyclone???

I'm not 100% sure how the 100% increased global defense works, but it certainly increases sheet defenses, so it does something at least!

I'm personally running flame dash instead of shield charge, works fine.

Carrion with CoS means it'll autocast in fights, but I imagine you can easily swap the CoS out for another support gem if you're fine with selfcasting a golem
Last edited by KotetsuRedwood on Oct 8, 2020, 1:33:08 PM
"
@JCOH35

you can open the privacy of heroes? I want to see your variations

Everything should be public but ill link my stuff, this is hands down the most detailed and well written build guide ive seen though. Between the in-depth explanations and the trade site links everything you need to know is already here.

The only thing I think is honestly better is simply switching the boots and belt, aside from that anything you see me do different is b/c I need less buttons to push in rl b/c im like the templar, old and bald.

That may look like a baller setup exalted wise but I got those rings for 50 chaos each and just divined them to perfect 20 mana and high damage rolls, honestly the most expensive things were like 130c for the stygian vise and 200c for the 4r 2b skin of the loyal, the rest just keep checking poe.trade and you will find some crazy deals.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Oct 8, 2020, 3:04:21 PM
"
andrelb1 wrote:

how do i try that craft on the belt for more damage to maim enemies or +300 armor? just trow a vaal orb on it?

and for last... how needed is that +6% spell block chant that came from the boots???

thxxxx alot guys.

To enchant belts you need a "Dedication to the Goddess", like an offering but they are 3-4c per on trade site, you just enter lab like normal with a dedication in inventory and you get the option of doing the lv83 "uber" lab instead.

Just a heads up the lv83 Izzaro can actually 1 hit you if you stand still and try to face tank his slam so you actually have to move a little, its easy you jus can actually take damage unlike the normal lab.

For the golem we dont stack minion life or resistances or regen like normal minion builds so hes gonna die in like 60seconds so unless your a sadist id leave it on cast when stunned, hes up alot like that.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Oct 8, 2020, 3:02:46 PM
"
Anyone here experimented with alt. quality gems? Just got a Divergent HoP here and I'm wondering if the increased CDR for the sentinels might be better than the 20% movement speed

Yes, it is :) Check my character for more useful qualities. (DefilerOfEmotions)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info