[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Do you guys keep using Discipline aura at lvl 70+?? or just the vaal effect?? cuz i can use determination + all HoP links... but still cant use the normal Discipline...

and about Signal Prey? do i need to use the both skill to active spiders and sentinels??? or only one will be count for both??
"
Hi guys,

Really cool build, and perfect for this heist league.

Got a question. Would it be interesting to take the large jewel socket next to CI to get 2 clusters? And in the same way, could we stack 2 stalwart commander?
Last edited by HephaistosGaia on Oct 8, 2020, 4:43:41 PM
"
andrelb1 wrote:
Do you guys keep using Discipline aura at lvl 70+?? or just the vaal effect?? cuz i can use determination + all HoP links... but still cant use the normal Discipline...

and about Signal Prey? do i need to use the both skill to active spiders and sentinels??? or only one will be count for both??

To get all your HoP links working with both auras you need double good mana reservation rolls on your rings plus fertile catalysts on both.

For prey you need it gem slotted in both links but you only have to cast it from one of them, then any skill with a predator gem slotted follows suit in the attack.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

To get all your HoP links working with both auras you need double good mana reservation rolls on your rings plus fertile catalysts on both.

For prey you need it gem slotted in both links but you only have to cast it from one of them, then any skill with a predator gem slotted follows suit in the attack.

I got 2 rings, one with 19% and the other with 20%, like the tutorial explain, but i didnt know that fertile mechanic, can you plz tell me how to do that?
"
andrelb1 wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

I got 2 rings, one with 19% and the other with 20%, like the tutorial explain, but i didnt know that fertile mechanic, can you plz tell me how to do that?

You just buy Fertile Catalysts off poe.trade for 3 chaos each and use 20 of them on each ring is all.

There are many types of catalysts, if you look at my rings you will see the 20% quality, and the description, I use fertile on rings then prismatic on my belt to enhance the resistances.

All im doing is just plagerizing the OP, I copied all his divergent and anomolous gems from his profile and am just following the guide, im steam rolling everything on day 2 of playing the build.
"
JCOH35 wrote:

All im doing is just plagerizing the OP, I copied all his divergent and anomolous gems from his profile and am just following the guide, im steam rolling everything on day 2 of playing the build.

Thx alot... mt ring was 19 and 20% mana reduction, hope this was what i need to use all auras when they get 20%...

and how did you manage t oget that abyss jewell... i try to search one like this at poe trade but didnt find...
"
andrelb1 wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Thx alot... mt ring was 19 and 20% mana reduction, hope this was what i need to use all auras when they get 20%...

and how did you manage t oget that abyss jewell... i try to search one like this at poe trade but didnt find...

Ya its funny with this build b/c its not meta meta yet, so you can actually get things for reasonable prices, I got that abyss jewel for 60c but it took me several days to find.

I rerolled from a Hierophant Totem build so I spent the last week slowly collecting the gear for this before switching. Im just hoping this doesnt end like all the other builds ive played and liked> necromancer king of summoners = nerfed into oblivion and scion whispering ice = nerfed into oblivion.

Just keep spamming poe.trade and dont forget to scroll down past 60-90c stuff to 1ex listings b/c this league 1ex is like 60c so some people still post things for 1ex and give away money.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Oct 8, 2020, 9:53:23 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Ya its funny with this build b/c its not meta meta yet, so you can actually get things for reasonable prices, I got that abyss jewel for 60c but it took me several days to find.

I rerolled from a Hierophant Totem build so I spent the last week slowly collecting the gear for this before switching. Im just hoping this doesnt end like all the other builds ive played and liked> necromancer king of summoners = nerfed into oblivion and scion whispering ice = nerfed into oblivion.

Just keep spamming poe.trade and dont forget to scroll down past 60-90c stuff to 1ex listings b/c this league 1ex is like 60c so some people still post things for 1ex and give away money.

Thx i will try that..

Did any one tryed to change something for melee splash at spiders or HoP for faster clear speed??? did it worth?? i yes, what should i change?

Maybe change a predator gem? (sentinels or spiders?) or even change both?? did we get to mutch single target cuted out if we remove that predator gem?
Last edited by andrelb1 on Oct 8, 2020, 11:07:22 PM
As I saw in Vatinas' heist char... using anomalous withering touch support is a big QoL improvement for the spiders as it adds 20% increased skill gem duration.

I've been trying to get good rings for days but no luck on the trade site.

Question... I have gloves with vuln. on hit, shoul I still use a lvl4 empower for HoP or not? I see many people not using that.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
As I saw in Vatinas' heist char... using anomalous withering touch support is a big QoL improvement for the spiders as it adds 20% increased skill gem duration.

I've been trying to get good rings for days but no luck on the trade site.

Question... I have gloves with vuln. on hit, shoul I still use a lvl4 empower for HoP or not? I see many people not using that.

Ya dont get hung up on the actual values, just look for a decent implicit, and then the mana reservation and sentinel damage. You can find ones with decent implicits and trash values for 45-60c, once you have that its just playing the lotto 6c at a time via divines until you get a good roll. Its alot easier then paying 400c for 20% reserved / 90+% damage ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info