[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Does anyone have any tips on how to not get deleted by T16 Baran maps?
Literally everything else in the game is a faceroll but I die instantly the minute baran invades my map.
Quick question, I notice in the majority of the videos people have Desecrate set to their movement key, left mouse click.

When I do this and click to move my desecrate doesnt cast, it only goes off when I enable always attack without moving which obviously defeats the purpose.

Im trying to set this up with the least button presses possible, the only time ive ever really been comfortable using desecrate and spirit offering was when it was automated via cyclone and cast while channeling in the old king of summoner's zombie build.

Tldr how can I get desecrate to work on left mouse click to double as my movement for 1 less button, thanks.
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
Not sure why but a Sulpher flask really seems to boost the spiders dmg by a ton. Anyone got calculations on that? What do you think Vatinas?

Hey the build looks realy fun... could you guys tell me how it is compared to a guardian storm brando as boss DPS.. Map clear speed, and tankness???

I didnt find any video on hoe good the build could be to farm and maping...

thx alot.
"
Devant wrote:
Literally everything else in the game is a faceroll but I die instantly the minute baran invades my map.

Hah, I have the same :)
I found that only by keeping on the move you can stay safe. Obviously avoid the blue squares like the plague and watch out for those mobs that fire the big blue disc-like projectiles. They hurt us like crazy.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Hi,
what about Heists with this build ? Is it good and tough ? I was playing Toxic Rain build, but its too squishy, so i am searching altchar :(
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Quick question, I notice in the majority of the videos people have Desecrate set to their movement key, left mouse click.

When I do this and click to move my desecrate doesnt cast, it only goes off when I enable always attack without moving which obviously defeats the purpose.

Im trying to set this up with the least button presses possible, the only time ive ever really been comfortable using desecrate and spirit offering was when it was automated via cyclone and cast while channeling in the old king of summoner's zombie build.

Tldr how can I get desecrate to work on left mouse click to double as my movement for 1 less button, thanks.

Left clicking will make you move, shift + left click will desecrate. ;) That also works with golems, if you want to use that on other builds, it's quite handy!

"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Devant wrote:

Hah, I have the same :)
I found that only by keeping on the move you can stay safe. Obviously avoid the blue squares like the plague and watch out for those mobs that fire the big blue disc-like projectiles. They hurt us like crazy.

Remember to use your granite flask all the time (with the Flagellant's prefix, it should be up all the time while clearing). If that's still not enough, you can get a Topaz flask on top of it. Also, this is why we have Molten Shell! Remember to use it if you feel like you're going to take a hit, like if you go into a Baran pack for instance. :)

"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi,
what about Heists with this build ? Is it good and tough ? I was playing Toxic Rain build, but its too squishy, so i am searching altchar :(

It's amazing. Really. You can't die, at all. I literally sometimes stop during lockdown to answer messages or change the music I'm playing. x)
Last edited by Vatinas on Oct 7, 2020, 4:00:49 AM
No none have played Both to compare? this build and guardian storm brand?? just need to compare who is tankier and the map clear speed... it is time to chose where to go with my guardian and im afraid to spend my small currency in the wrong place XD....

Did any one got a Maping high lvl video???

thx guys
Last edited by andrelb1 on Oct 7, 2020, 9:53:24 AM
There is a Pit of the Chimera full run at the top of the previous page. Note he still had some gems leveling (lvl ~17).

It's not zoom zoom full screen clears but it's relaxing and reliable mapping for a reasonnable budget.
Ok mine feels normal again, to me anyways. I couldnt handle running underwater cycloning at that godawful speed while my minions were always 200 yards ahead of me.

Switched out Rainbowstride for The Stampede but didnt lose any spell block b/c I simply used the extra annointment for arcane guarding.

To compensate for the resistances I went with a nice tri resist stygian vise, I will work on a better jewel, prismatic catalysts and rerolling for perfect mana craft next.

"
Kereon wrote:
There is a Pit of the Chimera full run at the top of the previous page. Note he still had some gems leveling (lvl ~17).

It's not zoom zoom full screen clears but it's relaxing and reliable mapping for a reasonnable budget.

Look nice, did he still got room to improve the damage?? by not counting more gems lvl???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info