[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Spoiler
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ok mine feels normal again, to me anyways. I couldnt handle running underwater cycloning at that godawful speed while my minions were always 200 yards ahead of me.

Switched out Rainbowstride for The Stampede but didnt lose any spell block b/c I simply used the extra annointment for arcane guarding.

To compensate for the resistances I went with a nice tri resist stygian vise, I will work on a better jewel, prismatic catalysts and rerolling for perfect mana craft next.

This is actually a nice QoL, however I think dmg-wise you'll lose some because of the +75% modifier on the other. However, I love the way it runs now!

Can someone check my profile for room for improvement?
Ya im an old guy in rl and my hands are shot to hell so I always look for the least buttons needed and dont concern myself with absolute max dps.

Aslong as I can still comfortably kill things idm trading off some dps, im actually playing without a few things, no rallying cry, automated molten shell, no predator supports and the stampede. I basically just have to tap my granite flask and spirit offering.

With all those downgrades im still clearing juiced t15 maps atm with no trouble, ive only been playing the build for 6 or 7 hours, I respec'd from the hierophant ballista totem templar and have been farming the gear for this the last few days.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Oct 7, 2020, 3:20:50 PM
I noticed that we use bloodlust on the HoP link... but how do we manage to inflic bleeds???
"
andrelb1 wrote:
I noticed that we use bloodlust on the HoP link... but how do we manage to inflic bleeds???

You need the vulnerability on hit on gloves, they are pretty affordable too.
Hi guys,

Really cool build, and perfect for this heist league.

Got a question. Would it be interesting to take the large jewel socket next to CI to get some other cluster? And in the same way, could we stack 2 stalwart commander?
Ok after some farming I was able to get some prismatic catalysts on the belt and a better abyss jewel along with perfect mana crafted roll. Between that and the The Stampede I have a nice chunk more of ES now actually, the same spell block, and move at 150% speed during cyclone and all other times without the need for a movement flask.

Id recommend it tbh unless your just used to spamming speed flasks, ive used The Stampede on almost every cyclone build ive played since blight league, with arcane guardian annointment and switching the belt you dont lose anything, you honestly gain.

Last edited by JCOH35 on Oct 7, 2020, 7:25:28 PM
With the cheap chest version (with a green slot) why do we use vile toxin on it?? how do we manage to poison for the extra damage?
"
andrelb1 wrote:
With the cheap chest version (with a green slot) why do we use vile toxin on it?? how do we manage to poison for the extra damage?

You dont but the spiders do, ignore the bottom 2 lines on Vile Toxin description, you just are using it for the "adds 5% damage per stack of poison", so for every stack of poison your spiders put on something the harder the sentinels slap it basically.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

You dont but the spiders do, ignore the bottom 2 lines on Vile Toxin description, you just are using it for the "adds 5% damage per stack of poison", so for every stack of poison your spiders put on something the harder the sentinels slap it basically.

oohh that is the tricky.. thx alot...

may i ask why did you change the original belt with 2 gem slots to that one with only 1?? it is for the resistances??
"
andrelb1 wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

oohh that is the tricky.. thx alot...

may i ask why did you change the original belt with 2 gem slots to that one with only 1?? it is for the resistances??

When you cyclone in The Stampede Boots you do it at 150% of your movement speed, its life changing honesty and i just cant play any cyclone build without them personally.

To use them on this build though I lost 6% spell block and precious resistances, so I just used the extra annointment via my boots (they are a blight league item so can be annointed) for arcane guardian to get the spell block and some extra ES back and then went with that belt to easily overcap my resists.

I came out quite ahead actually in ES/mana, etc not to mention the massive QoL improvement. I just rerolled to this build yesterday and am having really good RNG with it, ive found 2 amazing rings for 50c, and within a few divines rolled them both 20% mana reserved and 96-99% sentinel damage, ontop of finding really good implicits like determination +20% and accelerated poison damage.

Just working on the rest of the catalysts now, and trying to get the maim enchantment on my belt.

*Got lucky on 2nd run, thank god too b/c I despise running the lab;
Last edited by JCOH35 on Oct 8, 2020, 1:01:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info