[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

It looks very good ... It took 1 day and I have lvl 88 and playing T15-T16 maps now :D

I'm wondering what improvements to choose now. New heist gems maybe .. ?
The build seemed very crooked to me, there are too many buttons, you can't do without "casting when taking damage", the movement speed is surprisingly low, and the costs, it would seem, should be cheaper, but no, I went to this build, the damage is less, the survivability is higher , so far does not justify the costs (has not yet pumped the stones to the end), it is depressing that the guyder did not insert the stone in conjunction with the molten shell, 6 motherfucking buttons, seriously? I will press buttons longer than farm .

everything is relative
"
The build seemed very crooked to me, there are too many buttons, you can't do without "casting when taking damage", the movement speed is surprisingly low, and the costs, it would seem, should be cheaper, but no, I went to this build, the damage is less, the survivability is higher , so far does not justify the costs (has not yet pumped the stones to the end), it is depressing that the guyder did not insert the stone in conjunction with the molten shell, 6 motherfucking buttons, seriously? I will press buttons longer than farm .

everything is relative

Take The Stampede route (page 118), put your molten shell on left click (you cast it while you move) and mark prey on space of middle click (for bosses and tougher rares). I don't need any buffs for my minions while mapping and for tougher bosses I swap divergent melee splash for melee damage. Still need some smart playing with heavy dot damage, but otherwise it's a solid build. And the entry level gear is cheap when comparing many other relatively tanky builds as this.

Never played so cheap build for such survivability before and doing T16 maps with heavy rolls is a breeze. I only reroll no regen and ele weakness because my resists are only slightly overcapped.
"
Nakkifakiiri wrote:
I only reroll no regen and ele weakness because my resists are only slightly overcapped.

just dont use noob's flasks and u'll feel ok.
rerolls for hp-virgins, true temlar use alch + vaal and go like a boss.

pretty nice concept of build, but looks like it needs some little changes after 96 lvl+ for more offencives versus Aul-like boys.
Last edited by gelion228 on Oct 9, 2020, 8:46:29 AM
If you use the Stampede why do you anoint Arcane guarding and not Mystic Bulwark for the extra 15% inreased maximum mana?
@Nakkifakiiri
Ty,it became easier due to the location of the buttons, but it still annoys that you need to squeeze the buffs yourself, and the fact that almost all the damage from spiders
Last edited by 8lade_o4_deatn on Oct 9, 2020, 9:00:15 AM
To answer a question a bit higher in the thread :

Global Defensive are Armour, Evasion rating, and Energy Shield.

The mod stacks additively with other sources of % increased of the respective stat.

Our body armour doesn't have any base Armour or ES though.
Hey.
Just reaching good levels with this build now, and I got myself shapers gloves with vulnerability on hit, and are about to replace my chance to bleed with maim on cyclone.
But, where does the bleed come from then? Since Im running bloodlust on the HoP dont they need targets to bleed?
"
TheGreatGonz0 wrote:
If you use the Stampede why do you anoint Arcane guarding and not Mystic Bulwark for the extra 15% inreased maximum mana?

I anoint Arcane guarding mainly to cap my spell block since I lose that from the Rainbowstride and some extra es and damage for my minions.

Edit: Well I could also use the Mystic Bulwark for capping spell block but I feel more comfortable with the other bonuses the Arcane Guarding gives. I don't feel like I need any more armour and the extra mana regen feels useless.
Last edited by Nakkifakiiri on Oct 9, 2020, 1:04:15 PM
"
Warderz wrote:
Hey.
Just reaching good levels with this build now, and I got myself shapers gloves with vulnerability on hit, and are about to replace my chance to bleed with maim on cyclone.
But, where does the bleed come from then? Since Im running bloodlust on the HoP dont they need targets to bleed?

i did the same question... once your minions hit the enemy affeced by vulnerabilit, they got a chance to cause bleed, but i dodnt remember what gem do that...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info