[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

love this guide <3
"
My_Lego wrote:
So, I'm not sure I understand what rain of splinters does in the build. The xtra arrows doesn't apply to pods as far as I can tell and if you already have an extra arrow does the better spread compensate for a jewel slot and 30% decreased damage?

Rain of splinters sole purpose is to be able to place totems far away and still let the totem hit their target. Try it out in your hideout, if you dont think it is worth dont play with it.

The -30% Totem damage makes up about 2% of my dmg, so its negligible.
Ok, so it's a quality of life thing. Is it specifically for bosses would you say or the odd totem that you throw up while mapping?
So, worked on my Skins of the lords...

First one gave runebinder.. 1 less totem. yay!

Second one gave The impaler, not doing anything bad, but not good either. guess thats better than nothing for now.. *sigh*

Also noticed I have the sockets for the selfcast scourge arrow, I guess a bulk of the damage comes from totems?

So switching to totem in armor will cost a bit as well, or does it not really matter that much?
Last edited by catstyle on Nov 9, 2021, 5:06:37 PM
What is the best chest armour for this build? Is skin of the Loya,Lords or any rare with 100$ increase defense..Btw how do you get 100% increased defense on chest item?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Please Delete
Last edited by ShadowTrojan on Nov 9, 2021, 5:50:08 PM

Did i hit the Jackpot guys ?
"
Vassili666 wrote:
What is the best chest armour for this build? Is skin of the Loya,Lords or any rare with 100$ increase defense..Btw how do you get 100% increased defense on chest item?

It is from breach. The best chest depends on how much $$$$ you have. You can buy 100% global defence chests and then influence slam them hoping for a good mod (like additional curse) or you can buy a fractured 100% global defence chest and craft non-influenced things on it.
"
emphsz wrote:
Maybe anyone could suggest next upgrades for me as well ? Besides gloves with extra curse and amulet annoint ( working on that ) .

First off, your setup looks pretty sick already and should be able to do most if not all content in the game if you have cluster jewels. So these improvements are just pushing things even further.

Rings - Circle of Nostalgia, 2nd Circle if you get a temp chains+despair nightgrip double corrupt, but good luck with that XD
Belt - Stygian Vise with chaos damage, double life, and the -chaos resist enchant from lab + any resists you need is best in slot, but rather pricey
Amulet - Aul's Uprising lets you get more damage or more defenses as you choose.

You get the picture! I think your build looks good though and in your shoes I would start debating survivability vs truckloads of damage because I like blowing up screens :D
Yo boys, looking some advices how to improve my build (https://pastebin.com/JuRd0dme) Now i'm rolling helm with enchant for scourge arrow, and wanna buy enlighten and drop arctic armour for malevolence, and wanna buy enhance for plague bearer. Then dunno, too many ways for upgrade, may be you can help me.
(need to do something with amulet yeah)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info