[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
awakener orb a +1 arrow shaper quiver to a chaos damage over time hunter quiver. Make sure the second quiver is the two-point quiver for accuracy.

Well yea but I rerolld it and now I just have two point quiver with 2 influence and need to roll it somehow..I tried with a lot of alts and now trying with some fossils..I dont know does Serrated Fossil can roll +1 arrow? If +1 arrow goes under attack modifier?

If that work then I can try to use Corroded Fossil,Serrated Fossil and Aberrant Fossil.

Can someone confirm this if its working?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 wrote:
"
awakener orb a +1 arrow shaper quiver to a chaos damage over time hunter quiver. Make sure the second quiver is the two-point quiver for accuracy.

Well yea but I rerolld it and now I just have two point quiver with 2 influence and need to roll it somehow..I tried with a lot of alts and now trying with some fossils..I dont know does Serrated Fossil can roll +1 arrow? If +1 arrow goes under attack modifier?

If that work then I can try to use Corroded Fossil,Serrated Fossil and Aberrant Fossil.

Why did you reroll it? You should kept it with the +1 arrow and the chaos mod. Thats all you care about. The other mods can be trash and probably will be.
"
"
Vassili666 wrote:
"

Why did you reroll it? You should kept it with the +1 arrow and the chaos mod. Thats all you care about. The other mods can be trash and probably will be.

Trash is not an option
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Hej everyone, I invested quite some currency into this build by now and itsreally feels great if you like Scourge Arrow playstyle. Did pretty much all content by now, going for wave 30 Simulactrum next. Only thing there is left is to get some more Phys damage reduction, cause that feels like the only weakspot at this point. Might skip the Malevolence/Grace small clusters and get an Enduring Composure one for Endurance charges, just not sure if it would actually generate 3 charges while mapping, since you so rarely get hit.

Anyone that wants to check a "close to min maxed" version (without Malevo at this point) can check my PoB (https://pastebin.com/zWt1FGRk). There is still a lot of upgrades to be made, but the damage is already sufficient enough to do all content. If you got any questions feel free to ask.

"
Rmngtn18 wrote:
Hej everyone, I invested quite some currency into this build by now and itsreally feels great if you like Scourge Arrow playstyle. Did pretty much all content by now, going for wave 30 Simulactrum next. Only thing there is left is to get some more Phys damage reduction, cause that feels like the only weakspot at this point. Might skip the Malevolence/Grace small clusters and get an Enduring Composure one for Endurance charges, just not sure if it would actually generate 3 charges while mapping, since you so rarely get hit.

Anyone that wants to check a "close to min maxed" version (without Malevo at this point) can check my PoB (https://pastebin.com/zWt1FGRk). There is still a lot of upgrades to be made, but the damage is already sufficient enough to do all content. If you got any questions feel free to ask.

For phys damage reduction I use an aul's uprising with 'determination has no reservation'. The difference in tankiness is very noticeable, but I'm only sitting on 25mil dmg, though I'm only lvl 95, not running double curse, and awakened gems are not still maxed levels.

I've done all content except simulacrum, I'll try that tomorrow :))

For my pob if anyone wants: https://pastebin.com/RNm8aTPa
Last edited by ApthyVenom on Nov 8, 2021, 11:09:57 AM
Build feels great! Just did Al'Hazmin and this BEAUTY OF A QUIVER DROPPED!

I'm tempted to use this beast over my extra arrow + 10% damage over time quiver , what do you think ?
"
radmonka wrote:
Build feels great! Just did Al'Hazmin and this BEAUTY OF A QUIVER DROPPED!

I'm tempted to use this beast over my extra arrow + 10% damage over time quiver , what do you think ?

Well, your dps is going to be higher with that quiver, but doing any bosses without +1 arrow is gonna feel really bad, since you cant get the pods to overlap properly. At the end of the day its your choice, but if you do any bossing at all I wouldnt advice dropping +1 arrow ever
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Btw not sure if anyone is still interested in tank theorycrafts, but here is Transcendence setup i theorycrafted:

https://pastebin.com/m573QBeu

It loses around 30% damage compared to ward stacking (what is surprisingly not that bad, but requires more damage gear affixes to make up for the damage loss).

But it has 400k phys max hit (around 200k with realistic watchers eye lul) and 400k ele max hits. Also its immune to all elemental ailments, stun immune (thanks to boots enchant), has tad more flask effect for dots (corrupted blood, poison etc). I dont think this setup can ever die. Unless they fix ranger area of the tree next league I am very inclined to just drop ward stacking next league and just sacrifice the damage.

got this, I'll try this version
Hello, it is your friendly tank-lover here. I wanted to remind people that if you take an Aul's Uprising that gives Purity of Ele reservation is free + 2x purity of ele watcher's eye mod with phys dmg taken->ele you push your phys dmg taken conversion to ele/chaos from ~50->70%.

This basically means that you get 30-40% phys dmg reduction, but at a cost of extra dmg from not having Envy/+1 skills and DOT multi amulets.

I just wanted to point this out as I saw several people commenting on how not-tanky this build felt after spending 50+ ex. For additional tankiness you can get the phys conversion to ~100% if you get phys conversion on chest and helm, which would be a bit tougher (probably around 15-30ex). I am also running 90% chaos res+divine flesh and at that point you can walk through most content in the game, especially with life flask changes+nodes. My dps is floating around 500k from full charged main arrow of scourge arrow.
"
Hello, it is your friendly tank-lover here. I wanted to remind people that if you take an Aul's Uprising that gives Purity of Ele reservation is free + 2x purity of ele watcher's eye mod with phys dmg taken->ele you push your phys dmg taken conversion to ele/chaos from ~50->70%.

This basically means that you get 30-40% phys dmg reduction, but at a cost of extra dmg from not having Envy/+1 skills and DOT multi amulets.

I just wanted to point this out as I saw several people commenting on how not-tanky this build felt after spending 50+ ex. For additional tankiness you can get the phys conversion to ~100% if you get phys conversion on chest and helm, which would be a bit tougher (probably around 15-30ex). I am also running 90% chaos res+divine flesh and at that point you can walk through most content in the game, especially with life flask changes+nodes. My dps is floating around 500k from full charged main arrow of scourge arrow.

dont you have mana issues with your gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info