[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

OK I dont know what else to do, I am divine flesh now, i spent about 30ex on this build, i have all the clusters, i followed the PoB exactly and I dont know what else to do. I feel like the damage is just so bad on this build. I just tried doing "the Hidden" white version, no mods, and there life barely budged and i got destroyed all 6 portals gone, but there life was just not going down. I even try white t15 maps and the bosses literally take me about 1 full minute to take down. and this is a white t15. 30ex into a build should be like 10 seconds at most.

I really really treid with this build. Maybe i just suck at playing it i have no idea. But i really need to move on i cant keep investing in this build and its going no where. I absolutely love the clear of the build, but if i cant progress bossing wise I just dont see the point.

Thanks to everyone who tried helping me with this build. Ill be seeling all of my alt qual gems and gear in the next few days. I really just need to move on from this build
"

OK I dont know what else to do, I am divine flesh now, i spent about 30ex on this build, i have all the clusters, i followed the PoB exactly and I dont know what else to do. I feel like the damage is just so bad on this build. I just tried doing "the Hidden" white version, no mods, and there life barely budged and i got destroyed all 6 portals gone, but there life was just not going down. I even try white t15 maps and the bosses literally take me about 1 full minute to take down. and this is a white t15. 30ex into a build should be like 10 seconds at most.

I really really treid with this build. Maybe i just suck at playing it i have no idea. But i really need to move on i cant keep investing in this build and its going no where. I absolutely love the clear of the build, but if i cant progress bossing wise I just dont see the point.

Thanks to everyone who tried helping me with this build. Ill be seeling all of my alt qual gems and gear in the next few days. I really just need to move on from this build

A few things stand out for me:
- Find a better Helm with craft Duration and more Ward if you can (500+)
- Find a belt with flask mods may help
- When fighting boss, remember to place all your totem, stand close to him, put your mouse cursor close to your character so the pods can overlap.
My character's gear is worse then yours but i don't have any problem clearing T16 vaal and Si8.
-
Alright so i was testing the transcendence setup a bit in standard and I could tank maven memory game explosions and it barely did anything to me as well, pretty funny.

Also I havent playd much in the actual league but it looks like the life recovery from the flask suffix is a lot lower than expected, its weird.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
So i guess im here to report last time . After a while of playing these are the things i can say (my opinion only): This build has a good clear for t16 maps and scourge . Can tank quite some elemental damage and some physical damage. But strong physical hits can still one shot you . I did manage to clear pretty much whole content except for The Feared ( havent even tried it , im sure i wont be able to kill it ) . So Sirus, Elder, Shaper , UberElder , Maven!!! and other invitations were killed besides The Feared like i said before. Maven was the hardest one , i still think a damage is a bit lacking , but if you are good with following mechanics you should be fine in my opinion. I did invest quite a bit in my gear at the end and overall it feels nice. But in my opinion i could find a better working build with less investments , that wouldve been better at clearing and bossing . Not saying that this build is bad or good whatsoever. Everything i said is only based on my opinion. I did like playing it ! And here is my final gear , i dont think that i will be upgrading it further (i did try to get gloves with temporal chains , but there are none in the market and i wasnt lucky corrupting) . And dont pay attention to my annoint its just what i felt was working better personaly for me.

"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Alright so i was testing the transcendence setup a bit in standard and I could tank maven memory game explosions and it barely did anything to me as well, pretty funny.

Also I havent playd much in the actual league but it looks like the life recovery from the flask suffix is a lot lower than expected, its weird.

i'm trying this, but how it actualy works? I'm dying more with this version than the other one
"
pedrocoelho wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

i'm trying this, but how it actualy works? I'm dying more with this version than the other one

Well you need to really focus on the phys taken as ele etc. You are currently still taking 31% of damage as physical, you have single mod watchers, only 14% taste of hate and you are also missing bunch of flask effect. And you also do not have enough armour for capped molten shell, you need to fix your jade flask.

Your chaos resistance is also low what is decreasing your phys ehp by quite a bit because of darkscorn.
My builds:
My site:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
pedrocoelho wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Well you need to really focus on the phys taken as ele etc. You are currently still taking 31% of damage as physical, you have single mod watchers, only 14% taste of hate and you are also missing bunch of flask effect. And you also do not have enough armour for capped molten shell, you need to fix your jade flask.

Your chaos resistance is also low what is decreasing your phys ehp by quite a bit because of darkscorn.

I'll fix these things e see what happens, thanks

how I get the mana cost on flasks?
Last edited by pedrocoelho on Nov 15, 2021, 8:29:00 AM
"
pedrocoelho wrote:

I'll fix these things e see what happens, thanks

how I get the mana cost on flasks?

Its catarina mod, unveil from cinderswallow. Then you can craft it on bench
My builds:
My site:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

It's accurate if it works like Poison Concoction does. The life recovery is based on how much is printed on the flask itself, so if you have like 6k recovery and 40% on the suffix, that'll recover 2400 HP over 10 seconds, or 240 HP/sec. With flask effect at 50%, it'd go up to 360. Overall it's not the worst mod, but it isn't going to make you immortal like the Indigon of old.
"
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

It's accurate if it works like Poison Concoction does. The life recovery is based on how much is printed on the flask itself, so if you have like 6k recovery and 40% on the suffix, that'll recover 2400 HP over 10 seconds, or 240 HP/sec. With flask effect at 50%, it'd go up to 360. Overall it's not the worst mod, but it isn't going to make you immortal like the Indigon of old.

Well the thing is it really feels like flask effect is not even applying to it.
My builds:
My site:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info