[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
pedrocoelho wrote:
"
Hello, it is your friendly tank-lover here. I wanted to remind people that if you take an Aul's Uprising that gives Purity of Ele reservation is free + 2x purity of ele watcher's eye mod with phys dmg taken->ele you push your phys dmg taken conversion to ele/chaos from ~50->70%.

This basically means that you get 30-40% phys dmg reduction, but at a cost of extra dmg from not having Envy/+1 skills and DOT multi amulets.

I just wanted to point this out as I saw several people commenting on how not-tanky this build felt after spending 50+ ex. For additional tankiness you can get the phys conversion to ~100% if you get phys conversion on chest and helm, which would be a bit tougher (probably around 15-30ex). I am also running 90% chaos res+divine flesh and at that point you can walk through most content in the game, especially with life flask changes+nodes. My dps is floating around 500k from full charged main arrow of scourge arrow.

dont you have mana issues with your gear?

Nope! But that is because I deviated from the build some and use wither mirage archers which help keep the mana leech up. I am NOT advising people copy my build, just wanted to point out that you can be tankier against physical damage with retaining good DPS.
shit.. I used my first awakeners orb ever... and my "luck" never fails to amaze me. :D

--------
+25% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier with Attack Skills
+42% to Cold Resistance
Bow Attacks fire an additional Arrow
3% increased Movement Speed
--------
Shaper Item
Hunter Item

so ehm.
What do I do now? im a poor one, cost me most of my resources to even get the orb. ^^ slamming my last exalt would probably give me like +5 life with my normal luck so a bit afraid of that.

multi-crafting is a bit too pricy and I dont think I have it unlocked yet
"
catstyle wrote:
shit.. I used my first awakeners orb ever... and my "luck" never fails to amaze me. :D

--------
+25% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier with Attack Skills
+42% to Cold Resistance
Bow Attacks fire an additional Arrow
3% increased Movement Speed
--------
Shaper Item
Hunter Item

so ehm.
What do I do now? im a poor one, cost me most of my resources to even get the orb. ^^ slamming my last exalt would probably give me like +5 life with my normal luck so a bit afraid of that.

multi-crafting is a bit too pricy and I dont think I have it unlocked yet

Your Quiver looks fine as it is to me, you only really care about +1 arrow and chaos dot multi, the 3% movement speed is a nice bonus. I would just craft Life and call it a day. You could harvest change the cold resistance to your lowest resistance, since you are probably hard overcapped on cold res from taste of hate and having elemental weakness capped resistances is nice.
Hey guys, I've been having a blast with the build and thank you for making it!
I'm at a point where I am not sure what would be my best upgrade though, I'm hoping for some advice.

Here I am:

I do have the purity of flesh setup, jewels and all but one cluster filled out. I'm thinking probably finish the proper craft on the quiver? I'm about to go get vaal grace, which I should have done ages ago, as well. Thanks for your help!
"
Rmngtn18 wrote:

Your Quiver looks fine as it is to me, you only really care about +1 arrow and chaos dot multi, the 3% movement speed is a nice bonus. I would just craft Life and call it a day. You could harvest change the cold resistance to your lowest resistance, since you are probably hard overcapped on cold res from taste of hate and having elemental weakness capped resistances is nice.

So, if I ever feel rich, I can just slam it for luxury and hope for something good?
Do a craft.. like life, blocks life from rolling on it? thanks! makes me feel a bit better about it!
"
Xaithai wrote:
Hey guys, I've been having a blast with the build and thank you for making it!
I'm at a point where I am not sure what would be my best upgrade though, I'm hoping for some advice.

Here I am:
Spoiler

I do have the purity of flesh setup, jewels and all but one cluster filled out. I'm thinking probably finish the proper craft on the quiver? I'm about to go get vaal grace, which I should have done ages ago, as well. Thanks for your help!

I know that I have capped resistance, and your ward-gear is filled to the brim with resistance.

If you are heavily overcapped, try reroll both helmet and boots for even more ward = more damage. just uped mine to 550+ on helmet, and 200+ on boots, and thats with a tiny few chaos.

Also, roll a better lifeflask if you got spare alts! ;D only reason I know these upgrades, is because I just did it after posting here earlier.
see mods bellow, sadly my recovery on full is only T2
68% increased Amount Recovered
33% reduced Recovery rate
Recover an additional 31% of Flask's Life Recovery Amount over 10 seconds if used while not on Full Life

Last edited by catstyle on Nov 8, 2021, 6:29:37 PM
Thank you! Changing up the helmet and boots for more damage sounds like a great idea and potentially not that expensive, I am indeed crazy over resistance cap right now. I also rolled up that flask, much better now.
You would want to get new bases if you're going to do that b/c those are not the highest tier ward bases. Helm should be 'Runic Crown' and boots should be 'Runic Sabatons'
Maybe anyone could suggest next upgrades for me as well ? Besides gloves with extra curse and amulet annoint ( working on that ) .
So, I'm not sure I understand what rain of splinters does in the build. The xtra arrows doesn't apply to pods as far as I can tell and if you already have an extra arrow does the better spread compensate for a jewel slot and 30% decreased damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info