[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
"
emphsz wrote:
Maybe anyone could suggest next upgrades for me as well ? Besides gloves with extra curse and amulet annoint ( working on that ) .

First off, your setup looks pretty sick already and should be able to do most if not all content in the game if you have cluster jewels. So these improvements are just pushing things even further.

Rings - Circle of Nostalgia, 2nd Circle if you get a temp chains+despair nightgrip double corrupt, but good luck with that XD
Belt - Stygian Vise with chaos damage, double life, and the -chaos resist enchant from lab + any resists you need is best in slot, but rather pricey
Amulet - Aul's Uprising lets you get more damage or more defenses as you choose.

You get the picture! I think your build looks good though and in your shoes I would start debating survivability vs truckloads of damage because I like blowing up screens :D

The problem is that my damage is mediocre . I couldnt kill maven even though i know the mechanics and did it on the other characters lots of times. I was simply lacking damage and later on running out of safe spots. Sirus fight is easy , but takes quite some time. Farming t16 and scourged maps is fine , no problems with that.

What is best here to use on this helm..Just an exalt or can I put any augment from harvest crafting but so far I didnt get a single augment from sacred grove encounters in my map..Did they removed them from the game?

Also a question about Global Defense stat on body armour. Its only on Grasping Mail item as I see and can I buy that item and spam alterations to get that modifier? Or you only get that modifier as it drop from Chayula Breach?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Last edited by Vassili666 on Nov 10, 2021, 7:47:26 AM
"
emphsz wrote:
"
"
emphsz wrote:
Maybe anyone could suggest next upgrades for me as well ? Besides gloves with extra curse and amulet annoint ( working on that ) .

First off, your setup looks pretty sick already and should be able to do most if not all content in the game if you have cluster jewels. So these improvements are just pushing things even further.

Rings - Circle of Nostalgia, 2nd Circle if you get a temp chains+despair nightgrip double corrupt, but good luck with that XD
Belt - Stygian Vise with chaos damage, double life, and the -chaos resist enchant from lab + any resists you need is best in slot, but rather pricey
Amulet - Aul's Uprising lets you get more damage or more defenses as you choose.

You get the picture! I think your build looks good though and in your shoes I would start debating survivability vs truckloads of damage because I like blowing up screens :D

The problem is that my damage is mediocre . I couldnt kill maven even though i know the mechanics and did it on the other characters lots of times. I was simply lacking damage and later on running out of safe spots. Sirus fight is easy , but takes quite some time. Farming t16 and scourged maps is fine , no problems with that.

You need to start upgrading your gems asap, your gear looks good but gems are basially just level 20/0 ones, you are missing out on *a lot* of damage there.

"
Vassili666 wrote:

What is best here to use on this helm..Just an exalt or can I put any augment from harvest crafting but so far I didnt get a single augment from sacred grove encounters in my map..Did they removed them from the game?

Also a question about Global Defense stat on body armour. Its only on Grasping Mail item as I see and can I buy that item and spam alterations to get that modifier? Or you only get that modifier as it drop from Chayula Breach?

well you can try to hunter influence it and then prefixes cannot be changed and chaos harvest reroll until you hit - res. But other than that looks rly good already.

And no you cant roll the defenses mod,you need to craft around it (e.g buy grasping with that mod aleady rolled). THat is why its so expensive to make good ones.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
Vassili666 wrote:

Not sure what else you want to add on the helm ? You have one last open suffix and you shouldnt be having any troubles with the resists. Any other useful suffix i can think of would be hunters (-9 nearby enemies chaos resist (pretty much they take 9% more damage)). You could put prefixes cannot be changed on it make an imprint and use harvests reroll chaos to hope for that stat and i guess intelligence ( because you could be short on that too ). If you fail , then just use your imprint. Rinse and repeat i guess . ( but could take some time and currency ) .

And about the grasping mail it says on the poe wiki page - "Upon creating this body armour, the vendor recipe will also create 1-3 unique mods on the item. e.g. Chayula's, of Esh. These mods CANNOT be re-crafted on the item by using currency such as Chaos Orb , this will instead remove the mod and prevent any breach mod from appearing."

So either buy it or get it by using the recipe , then fracture it and hope for the increased global defences , but the chances of it happening are damn low. I would suggest just buying the chest.
"
emphsz wrote:
"
Vassili666 wrote:

Not sure what else you want to add on the helm ? You have one last open suffix and you shouldnt be having any troubles with the resists. Any other useful suffix i can think of would be hunters (-9 nearby enemies chaos resist (pretty much they take 9% more damage)). You could put prefixes cannot be changed on it make an imprint and use harvests reroll chaos to hope for that stat and i guess intelligence ( because you could be short on that too ). If you fail , then just use your imprint. Rinse and repeat i guess . ( but could take some time and currency ) .

Chaos harvest reroll is just spamming chaos after I put prefixes cannot be changed..But yea int is suffix and it rolled max roll which I also need so that will get changed for sure even if I make an imprint first when I hit chaos int will be lost and there will be put 2 suffix mods and Im not sure if I want that..But what about augments are they still in game or is the safe option just to exalt this helm and hope for 1 resistance.
If you are trying to fossil craft boots/helmet, what would be the best ones to use? Kinda sucks the defenses one cuts off life rolls.
"
Xaithai wrote:
If you are trying to fossil craft boots/helmet, what would be the best ones to use? Kinda sucks the defenses one cuts off life rolls.

Ive had boots and helmet without life and at lvl 94 with 2 vermillion rings and decent belt with maximum life and increased life ive had around 4700 life , which in my opinion is fine.
upgrade your gems to level 21 and 20% quality.
Thank you, I'm at about 4,030 right now and feeling a bit squishy but I'm working on it. My rings are where I have no life atm, definitely an upgrade spot.

I just crafted this with Serrated,Corroded and Abberant fossils..It had no life on it and I clicked exalt on it and got 99 life now still I can craft prefix on it :)

This is helm from before and I also click exalt on it and it got cold resi but sadly only 7%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info