[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

How do you get 15 wither stacks on enemies with the current setups?
Anomalous withering step + lvl4 enhance is 10 stacks. What am I missing?
"
sirdond wrote:

Eternal Suffering from cluster jewel
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
So with Nightgrip I'll want to get as much Ward as I can on my other armor pieces as well right? And to start just Cap resists and use the basic tree to start farming.
"
Jansports wrote:
So with Nightgrip I'll want to get as much Ward as I can on my other armor pieces as well right? And to start just Cap resists and use the basic tree to start farming.

Everybody who plays Scourge Arrow gets Darkscorn, which converts 25% of incoming physical damage to chaos damage. So maxing resists including chaos, which is much easier with the bismuth flask trick deathbeam figured out is always the top priority. 6L+Nightgrip should be excellent damage and you can decide what defensive and offensive layers after that from deathbeam's POB.
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
sirdond wrote:

Thanks, but I don't think that's realistic enough in a fight like Sirus/Maven/Über Elder. Because,for one you have to be aware to stack them before using Withering Step, and then you have 2 seconds to get the 5 stack.
(I have no idea how many stacks you can inflict at once with one attack with 50% chance)

In a very idealistic scenario you can get 15 stacks for 2 seconds, but I don't think that works in practice a lot of the times.
"
sirdond wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
sirdond wrote:

Thanks, but I don't think that's realistic enough in a fight like Sirus/Maven/Über Elder. Because,for one you have to be aware to stack them before using Withering Step, and then you have 2 seconds to get the 5 stack.
(I have no idea how many stacks you can inflict at once with one attack with 50% chance)

In a very idealistic scenario you can get 15 stacks for 2 seconds, but I don't think that works in practice a lot of the times.

It's a very active build, you're managing cooldowns and pressing a lot of buttons. Anomalous withering step with enhance support gives 11 stacks of withered that lasts for 3 seconds. Eternal suffering is enough, don't forget ballista and mirage archer are also spamming attacks, boss will never drop below 5. That means 1 press of withering step and it's at 15 for next 3 seconds.

You're right in that you probably can't keep it up 100% of the time, but you do so much damage it doesn't really matter. This build actually relies on properly setting up burst windows to get some really nice numbers.
"
Superloveman wrote:

It's a very active build, you're managing cooldowns and pressing a lot of buttons. Anomalous withering step with enhance support gives 11 stacks of withered that lasts for 3 seconds. Eternal suffering is enough, don't forget ballista and mirage archer are also spamming attacks, boss will never drop below 5. That means 1 press of withering step and it's at 15 for next 3 seconds.

You're right in that you probably can't keep it up 100% of the time, but you do so much damage it doesn't really matter. This build actually relies on properly setting up burst windows to get some really nice numbers.

The activity of this builds playstyle has nothing to do with this, you can either stack the 5 or not. It depends on how much you can attack in a given time window. And also if it works with ballistas and MA or not (probably yes, but until someone will test it in PVP nothing is sure as we have seen numerous examples of something being worded incorrectly).

Anomalous withering step is 10 stacks with Enhance level 4, not 11.

How much damage you have or don't have has nothing to do with this. A good guide is about being honest with numbers to players and I think this is great build guide.

I'm not here to scuff, I just wanted to remark something about the current build as I think @thedeathbeam cares about the build and the pob.
"
sirdond wrote:
"
Superloveman wrote:

The activity of this builds playstyle has nothing to do with this, you can either stack the 5 or not. It depends on how much you can attack in a given time window. And also if it works with ballistas and MA or not (probably yes, but until someone will test it in PVP nothing is sure as we have seen numerous examples of something being worded incorrectly).

Anomalous withering step is 10 stacks with Enhance level 4, not 11.

How much damage you have or don't have has nothing to do with this. A good guide is about being honest with numbers to players and I think this is great build guide.

I'm not here to scuff, I just wanted to remark something about the current build as I think @thedeathbeam cares about the build and the pob.

I personally prefer running a blast rain-withering touch-faster attacks-mirage archer link to apply withering touch, blind, curse on hit, and some knockback. I then have a guard skill on left click and don't run withering step. This works very well, and would probably work ok without the faster attacks, but takes a lot of gem slots if you are running the 6L ballista.
"
"
Jansports wrote:

Everybody who plays Scourge Arrow gets Darkscorn, which converts 25% of incoming physical damage to chaos damage. So maxing resists including chaos, which is much easier with the bismuth flask trick deathbeam figured out.

Quick Run Down? I've seen the Bismuth flasks of Resistences in the PoB and on people's profiles, is there some tech beyond just "use it for resists cause pathfinder"?
"
Jansports wrote:
"
"
Jansports wrote:

Everybody who plays Scourge Arrow gets Darkscorn, which converts 25% of incoming physical damage to chaos damage. So maxing resists including chaos, which is much easier with the bismuth flask trick deathbeam figured out.

Quick Run Down? I've seen the Bismuth flasks of Resistences in the PoB and on people's profiles, is there some tech beyond just "use it for resists cause pathfinder"?

If you get the necessary parts of the tree and enough reduced charges on a belt it refills faster than you can use it. Then you can craft the enchantment "Use when full" and never have to click it. This works with the reduced duration increased effect prefix and +30 to all elemental resists to get 100+ of all elemental resists which makes gearing MUCH easier, especially since many variations of this build need 80+ chaos resist to use with divine flesh + multiple uniques.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info