[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Unspeakable Gifts can help a lot for clearing and delirium. I have also heard that the infecting plague bearer doesn't get mitigated by delirium's decrease damage. I have yet to test it though.
Alright so small-ish (or maybe a bit bigger) build update:

- Grabbed Watchtowers cluster on tree for all build variations
- Dropped Transcendence tree (again) as I think its basically less effective Corrupted Soul version also its pain to maintain (again) :d Maybe it will come back if they nerf Ward stacking who knows
- Added Endgame gem setup and updated Endgame item set. Its now using Malevolence with reduced mana reservation Circle of Nostalgia and Level 4 Enlighten (the price of Enlighten is the main reason why it cant be in default setup).
- Changed Wither stacks to 10 as getting to 15 is not the most reliable. This also opens up an option to run Withering Touch on ballistas as going from 10 to 15 wither stacks with Withering Touch is comparable to running Awakened Void Manipulation on Ballistas. I am currently testing Withering Touch so I am not upadting the guide with it yet
- Updated Starter setup to be more ward focused as just getting random ward bases isnt super hard, so just get them as they are giga effective
- Overall build gained around 25% more damage from this (accounting for 10 wither stacks on old setup as well of course) what is pretty nice and we did not really lost anything important. And for the endgame setup you can get around 30-35% more damage by running Malevolence and Malevolence Watchers Eye what is a lot of damage

Main post is already updated with new PoB of course (even though its always the same link).

I am also possibly planning to update TR leveling with TR + TR focussed ballista eventually.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Sep 16, 2021, 2:56:02 PM
Oh btw guys just small info, Phantasmal Mirror Arrow went like *massively* up in price, its 8ex atm, lol. So its free money (with vendor recipe of BA -> MA).
My builds:
My site:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

- Dropped Transcendence tree (again) as I think its basically less effective Corrupted Soul version also its pain to maintain (again) :d Maybe it will come back if they nerf Ward stacking who knows
- Added Endgame gem setup and updated Endgame item set. Its now using Malevolence with reduced mana reservation Circle of Nostalgia and Level 4 Enlighten (the price of Enlighten is the main reason why it cant be in default setup).
- Changed Wither stacks to 10 as getting to 15 is not the most reliable. This also opens up an option to run Withering Touch on ballistas as going from 10 to 15 wither stacks with Withering Touch is comparable to running Awakened Void Manipulation on Ballistas. I am currently testing Withering Touch so I am not upadting the guide with it yet
- Updated Starter setup to be more ward focused as just getting random ward bases isnt super hard, so just get them as they are giga effective
- Overall build gained around 25% more damage from this (accounting for 10 wither stacks on old setup as well of course) what is pretty nice and we did not really lost anything important. And for the endgame setup you can get around 30-35% more damage by running Malevolence and Malevolence Watchers Eye what is a lot of damage

Main post is already updated with new PoB of course (even though its always the same link).

I am also possibly planning to update TR leveling with TR + TR focussed ballista eventually.

How come when swapping to the endgame skills (so, malevolence), it's about a 10 mil dps loss? I'm assuming this is just a POB thing? I put in a DOT watchers eye as well.

Also, the chaos res gets rekt if you take the endgame setup.
"
Superloveman wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

How come when swapping to the endgame skills (so, malevolence), it's about a 10 mil dps loss? I'm assuming this is just a POB thing? I put in a DOT watchers eye as well.

Also, the chaos res gets rekt if you take the endgame setup.

That is PoB bug, it thinks HoAG is disabled when you disable the first group and enable second. Leave both groups enabled and just disable Arctic Armour.

And yea it does, I think maybe for endgame setup rare ammy over auls might be the way. With damage while leeching + chaos dot multi the damage is actually very similar and you have bunch of affixes left for other stuff.
My builds:
My site:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

That is PoB bug, it thinks HoAG is disabled when you disable the first group and enable second. Leave both groups enabled and just disable Arctic Armour.

And yea it does, I think maybe for endgame setup rare ammy over auls might be the way. With damage while leeching + chaos dot multi the damage is actually very similar and you have bunch of affixes left for other stuff.

Makes sense, just tried it and yeah it's a big dps boost. Can you explain the reasoning behind taking the watchtower node? Is it mainly for the placement speed, or is it enough of a dps boost to justify dropping the 4 points from elsewhere? Do you think I can get away with an artillery quiver?
Alright, I swapped the purity of elements setup to malevolence, here's the shaper fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLk83ErYVOw

Current pastebin is in the description.

I deliberately ate that first shaper slam, just to see if it would kill me, and turns out nope. I also swapped out a medium cluster for a culling strike/hinder one.
Hi, guys,

Is there a mid-way without the Enlighten 4?

Could we stretch malevolence with Enlighten 3 and something else?

Ehh... I have the new POB but I don't see the malevolence setup? Still see Arctic Armour. The new tree is there though.
Last edited by LBC_Immortality on Sep 17, 2021, 2:34:11 AM
"
Hi, guys,

You could annoint charisma onto your amulet for additional reserved mana reduction and get additional curse on the chest, but that will be tough on a grasping mail body armour. Granted deathbeams uber damage build was running an additonal curse and +to crit with attacks which is relatively easy to fossil craft.

Alternatively a good circle of nostalgia is a bit less damage than temp chains but not bad. So you could run the Charisma annoint, get despair on hit on nightgrip, and replace the despair on hit ring with a 2nd circle of nostalgia.

Alternatively there may be some tech using herald of agony reserves less mana from the circle of nostalgia that you might be able to fiddle it out.
"
Hi, guys,

Ehh... I have the new POB but I don't see the malevolence setup? Still see Arctic Armour. The new tree is there though.

I just tested with enlighten 3 with my ring, it leaves you with 44 mana total which honestly isn't viable. You could somehow stack some RMR on jewels etc, but then you're looking at roughly the same cost as an enlighten 4 anyway.

The malevolence setup is under 'endgame' when you go to skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info