[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Is anyone else having the bug where your 'reused at the end of flask effect' stops working? It's super annoying and gotten me killed multiple times now...

Seems to happen inside Alva temples and it's especially bad in delirious maps.

https://streamable.com/5q37lf
Last edited by Superloveman on Sep 11, 2021, 1:54:52 AM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Oh btw, I just noticed that we have very easy way to fit in malevolence. Well, "easy". It requires Enlighten 4, dropping Arctic Armour and grabbing Hoag rmr circle of nostalgia. Then you can fit in Petrified Blood, Hoag and Malevolence.

You don't even need the rmr HOAG, but you'll only have 34 unreserved mana left XD
I reported that bug ...2 weeks ?! ago.

It happens in other places aswell (abyss for example), but it isnt 100% anywhere and it seems "more" buggy with Alva.

Nothing to be doen about besides wating for a fix
"
xardas149 wrote:
I reported that bug ...2 weeks ?! ago.

It happens in other places aswell (abyss for example), but it isnt 100% anywhere and it seems "more" buggy with Alva.

Nothing to be doen about besides wating for a fix

It's especially shit for this build, if your bismuth drops off you're at -35% resistances.
Hi, guys,

Seems need some input now. I'm not doing that much damage anymore.

I can kill Sirus A6, but with difficulty. Conquerors are also taking their time dying.

I can kill uber atziri no probs, also Elder...

But I'm capped there, basically. I'd like to take on shaper/uber elder, Sirus A9.

Any tips welcome. - Should I switch from strength of blood to something else?

Still working on my helmet, GAH!!! so much money sunk there and it's still crap.

Much appreciated!

"
Hi, guys,

I can kill Sirus A6, but with difficulty. Conquerors are also taking their time dying.

But I'm capped there, basically. I'd like to take on shaper/uber elder, Sirus A9.

Still working on my helmet, GAH!!! so much money sunk there and it's still crap.

Much appreciated!

I think currently your biggest issue is that you barely have any wither stacks. You are missing alt quals for withering step and plague bearer and you also do not have eternal suffering so you are at like what, 6 wither stacks instead of 15 what is so much missed damage. Also not sure if its intentional but your chest is missing 1 gem.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Hi, guys,

Much appreciated!

I think currently your biggest issue is that you barely have any wither stacks. You are missing alt quals for withering step and plague bearer and you also do not have eternal suffering so you are at like what, 6 wither stacks instead of 15 what is so much missed damage. Also not sure if its intentional but your chest is missing 1 gem.

Thanks!!
All clear. Sometimes it's so difficult to see where you're lacking... I didn't even think about Eternal suffering at all, for example. Appreciate it, I'll work on all the tips!!

By the way, I just got this

Is it worth using?
Last edited by LBC_Immortality on Sep 11, 2021, 8:25:49 AM
"
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Hi, guys,

Much appreciated!

Thanks!!
All clear. Sometimes it's so difficult to see where you're lacking... I didn't even think about Eternal suffering at all, for example. Appreciate it, I'll work on all the tips!!

By the way, I just got this

Is it worth using?

Def not, with all the flask effect it would most likely just make your ward 0 so not very good neither for damage or defense :d
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
I want to thank you for this amazing build and the fact that you keep on going and pushing it further beyond.
I'm at the point of the default build variation , but looking forward to try the others aswell.
Keep it coming!
I have been unable to find a solid answer on this important SA question. I know GGG has said Expedition will be core, but I can't find if they have committed to making it core by next league?

Has anybody seen anything that hints or says they will or will not have expedition next league? I am really wanting to scale into nightgrip by day 1-2 and be able to do endgame content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info