[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
Akimisuke wrote:
Do you still run double Curses of Temp Chain and Despair. I was wondering how you would do that as you don't grab the 1 additional curse on the tree and no items that I've noticed so far. Thank you.

You run double curse only when you get +1 curse hunter chest
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
One small note to this build that is possible this league is replacing The Embalmer gloves with the Nightgrip gloves and using Runic items for both your boots and gloves.

You could reach ~1k ward with those 3 slots (and flask) providing 25% of that as pure added chaos damage. This would buff your poison damage by quite bit.
IGN: Lindon
Hey, thanks for your help in Discord the other day! I have a couple more questions:

1) For the SoB setup, do you anoint Vitality Void? It's not on the tree but it's mentioned in the guide.

2) Do you think solid elusive/ms/onslaught boots are a big upgrade over Duskblight even before I can Tailwind? I feel like I could be tankier in T16s.
Not entirely sure why the loss of curse immunity on flasks kills the previous CoE + Rotblood interaction. Surely the curse removal on flask use grants max rage, which gives us curse immunity, which prevents the Temp chains from being applied to you? Then you can just use a "use flask when cursed" enchant to automate it for huge uptime on beserk.

Or am I missing something? I didn't actually play with the setup last league so there may be something I'm unaware of.

EDIT: OH. I didn't think that the curse remove flask would be straight up ignored. Huh. I guess because it's a constant source, you never technically lose the curse. Bugga
Last edited by TheTimtam on Aug 3, 2021, 11:02:08 PM
"
TheTimtam wrote:
Not entirely sure why the loss of curse immunity on flasks kills the previous CoE + Rotblood interaction. Surely the curse removal on flask use grants max rage, which gives us curse immunity, which prevents the Temp chains from being applied to you? Then you can just use a "use flask when cursed" enchant to automate it for huge uptime on beserk.

Or am I missing something? I didn't actually play with the setup last league so there may be something I'm unaware of.

EDIT: OH. I didn't think that the curse remove flask would be straight up ignored. Huh. I guess because it's a constant source, you never technically lose the curse. Bugga

Yes the reason why Chains worked was the temporary curse immunity not curse removal. You cant remove aura curses with curse removal. And rotblood is aura curse.

"
luciusftw wrote:
Hey, thanks for your help in Discord the other day! I have a couple more questions:

1) For the SoB setup, do you anoint Vitality Void? It's not on the tree but it's mentioned in the guide.

2) Do you think solid elusive/ms/onslaught boots are a big upgrade over Duskblight even before I can Tailwind? I feel like I could be tankier in T16s.

I need to update that part. But Profane Chemistry annoint is decent option.

And well, prioritze tailwind on boots. That is the most important mod. You need a lot of attack speed for SA, the more of it you have the faster you charge so the playstyle on bosses is that much safer.

"
ffritzell wrote:
One small note to this build that is possible this league is replacing The Embalmer gloves with the Nightgrip gloves and using Runic items for both your boots and gloves.

You could reach ~1k ward with those 3 slots (and flask) providing 25% of that as pure added chaos damage. This would buff your poison damage by quite bit.

Yea, its very good offensive option, but you lose bunch of defense. You can also go up to like 3k ward if you fully commit to nightgrip.
My builds:
My site:
Hey! Nice build but I have one question.

Why not use hardened scars with petrified blood perma life flask trick? In this case forbidden taste may be used like regular quartz flask and for life sustain (on savage hit).
nice build i follow this build for depth . you swap to tornado shot with same gear or gem.Sorry if someone ask you about this before me. my eng skill so weak. ty
Did I miss something or is the Infused Channeling Gem in the POB wrong?
Because in the Changes you wrote we dont use it anymore
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Yea, its very good offensive option, but you lose bunch of defense. You can also go up to like 3k ward if you fully commit to nightgrip.

That's a really bad idea. Nightgrip makes 75% of damage bypass ward. Committing fully into ward will make your HP pool abysmal which dumpsters your EHP.

Just getting Nightgrig and then runic helmet + boots can push you to 1k ward without sacrificing any defensive capabilities whatsoever. It will generally be more expensive since you'll have to craft all this stuff by yourself but it should work quite well.
IGN: Lindon
"
Bananasnake wrote:
Hey! Nice build but I have one question.

Why not use hardened scars with petrified blood perma life flask trick? In this case forbidden taste may be used like regular quartz flask and for life sustain (on savage hit).

Well you would still need also regular flask for life sustain, forbidden taste does not have enough charges. So you would need bad life flask to somewhat keep hardened up and then also regular one that is good. Imo not super worth it and too much hassle.

"
PenginKiller wrote:
nice build i follow this build for depth . you swap to tornado shot with same gear or gem.Sorry if someone ask you about this before me. my eng skill so weak. ty

You can do tornado shot if you want better clear sure.

"
Karaliah wrote:
Did I miss something or is the Infused Channeling Gem in the POB wrong?
Because in the Changes you wrote we dont use it anymore

I added it back just forgot to put it to changelog. As it boosts both your and your ballista damage, so its very good with double setup like this.

"
ffritzell wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

That's a really bad idea. Nightgrip makes 75% of damage bypass ward. Committing fully into ward will make your HP pool abysmal which dumpsters your EHP.

Just getting Nightgrig and then runic helmet + boots can push you to 1k ward without sacrificing any defensive capabilities whatsoever. It will generally be more expensive since you'll have to craft all this stuff by yourself but it should work quite well.

Its just expensive, it would probably work just fine. You are sacrificing a lot of defense already btw with just Nightgrip, but if you wanted to go for like big ward setup you would go for grasping mail and possibly aul's, both have increased global defenses, just hard to get (especially good grasping mail with the mod).
My builds:
My site:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info