[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

how the Infused Channeling gem is better then UA ?
some to check in pob ? i see lower dps on 5 stages of SA
Hello, Broadhead Arrow Quiver or Two-Point Arrow Quiver ?

Thorns from SA need accuracy to hit too ?

I guess Broadhead Arrow Quiver is dps option but do we need the accuracy from Two-Point Arrow Quiver ?

Thanks
I noticed you took out unbound ailments in the updated POB. Is it bad now? Wasn't deadly ailment worse, because it lowered total damage or something?
How high can this build reach with 3 ex as a starting point?
"
Beskaius wrote:

It looks like it will be lower dps on scourge arrow, but the infusion will also apply to the ballistas. If applying wither with a different method, or are only concerned with damage from scourge arrow then using unbound aliments seems like the better option.
MY GEAR
Spoiler

I'm out of ideas how to improve the build, its solid in mapping (I don't die unless I go into 50 mob packs), but I really struggled at sirus whenever he was on 5% health. Was able to full tank the heavy spell hits before he transformed seems I lack single target damage, for me atleast

I run the build the default skill tree
I could try swapping skill tree into another of your recommedation, but i'd take advice from you before, since you have been doing the build for couple of leagues

I really liked the berserk build(the one shown in the video you uploaded to the post), but I really dont know where to get rage besides skill tree and I'm not sure if you can get rage without skill tree. On the bow you can see I tried to copy one of your skill gem setup.

"
Fezzie2 wrote:
MY GEAR
Spoiler

I'm out of ideas how to improve the build, its solid in mapping (I don't die unless I go into 50 mob packs), but I really struggled at sirus whenever he was on 5% health. Was able to full tank the heavy spell hits before he transformed seems I lack single target damage, for me atleast

I could try swapping skill tree into another of your recommedation, but i'd take advice from you before, since you have been doing the build for couple of leagues

I really liked the berserk build(the one shown in the video you uploaded to the post), but I really dont know where to get rage besides skill tree and I'm not sure if you can get rage without skill tree. On the bow you can see I tried to copy one of your skill gem setup.

I think you'll be much better off with a 6l Ballista setup in your bow instead of what you currently have.
"
Beskaius wrote:

As others said it also buffs ballistas so it around 5-10% stronger than it looks in PoB. Also Unbound is good, but its not frontloaded damage and it makes our poisons last almost 9 seconds what isnt good, ideally you want to be around 7 second range on poison build otherwise you get to fake DPS territory and the ramp gets way too long.

"
Fezzie2 wrote:
MY GEAR
Spoiler

6l ballista almost doubles your damage so it helps a lot. Also the Berserk setup is now dead as they changed warding flask sadly.

ALso honestly, if you struggle on last phase of Sirus just grab cull somewhere.

And definitely go for cluster (strength of blood) tree at least it is massive damage boost.

Sirus is generally struggle for dot builds because when he teleports he removes dots on him so your DPS on him is much lower than it would normally be, so just gotta tough it out or just get so much overkill DPS it doesnt matter.

"
KatKira wrote:
How high can this build reach with 3 ex as a starting point?

You will be able to get to reds but you will need more for red conqs and guardians and stuff.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
Fezzie2 wrote:
MY GEAR
Spoiler

"
6l ballista almost doubles your damage so it helps a lot. Also the Berserk setup is now dead as they changed warding flask sadly.

ALso honestly, if you struggle on last phase of Sirus just grab cull somewhere.

And definitely go for cluster (strength of blood) tree at least it is massive damage boost.

Sirus is generally struggle for dot builds because when he teleports he removes dots on him so your DPS on him is much lower than it would normally be, so just gotta tough it out or just get so much overkill DPS it doesnt matter.

Wnich 6link ballista setup would you recommend me
Would you say strenght of blood is better than glorious vanity now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info