[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
Pajjen wrote:
Have question about flask setup, why is there no curse remove mod on any of the flasks?

And is it just me or does the mod not work in 3.15? i have tried with 4 different flasks and none of them removes curses..
It's nerfed and it sucks. It won't prevent map mod curses on you anymore.
"
It's nerfed and it sucks. It won't prevent map mod curses on you anymore.

Wow, i must have missed that part.. yeah that sucks big time.
"
Pajjen wrote:
Wow, i must have missed that part.. yeah that sucks big time.
Yeah, freeze, shock, corrupted blood, poison, ignite flasks give you 4 sec immunity to that ailment if used when you have that ailment up, but curse only says "remove curse" none of these "and give 4 sec immunity" so in split second you get cursed back. It's worthless.
hi, I switched to Divine Flesh now, but feel super squishy. Can someone please take a look over my character? Strength of Blood felt much tankier.
"
C_T1998 wrote:
hi, I switched to Divine Flesh now, but feel super squishy. Can someone please take a look over my character? Strength of Blood felt much tankier.

I guess you need 83+ max chaos res for Divine Flesh (+5 from divine flash + 3 from Born of Chaos, you have it) but you also need to have chaos resistance on your gear to reach the 83% max res and I do not see any choas res on your gear so if you are playing Divine Flesh wile not maxing chaos res its probably why you feel squishy.
my Chaos res is capped, thats not the problem.
"
C_T1998 wrote:
my Chaos res is capped, thats not the problem.

You are missing mender's wellspring for life flask sustain. Also are you using Ryslatha and have the second part of it unlocked? Your mitigation is looking good (except you should try and get some endurance charges as your phys EHP isnt amazing). Also you should get stun avoidance and shock immune on your flasks if you can. Also anomalous arctic armour.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Is it possible to add to the main guide a short paragraph on how to get `15% of Damage Taken from Hits is Leeched as Life during Flask Effect` mode?

I imagine it's like:
- Kill Catarina and hope to get a flask
- Unveil the flask and hope to get the craft
- Bench craft 15% of Damage Taken from Hits is Leeched as Life during Flask Effect on a blue regular flask, like Quartz flask

I'm not very sure about the last part, since I never did it.

One more thing: is there a reason why the Broadhead Arrow Quiver base type is recommended? I just crafted one with awakener orb using the tips in the crafting block, but my phys dps is close to 0. Not sure why this base helps
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Aug 2, 2021, 6:56:51 AM
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
Is it possible to add to the main guide a short paragraph on how to get `15% of Damage Taken from Hits is Leeched as Life during Flask Effect` mode?

I imagine it's like:
- Kill Catarina and hope to get a flask
- Unveil the flask and hope to get the craft
- Bench craft 15% of Damage Taken from Hits is Leeched as Life during Flask Effect on a blue regular flask, like Quartz flask

I'm not very sure about the last part, since I never did it.

One more thing: is there a reason why the Broadhead Arrow Quiver base type is recommended? I just crafted one with awakener orb using the tips in the crafting block, but my phys dps is close to 0. Not sure why this base helps

Those steps are correct. But also you can just buy Cinderswallow and then uveil it by yourself, no need to kill Cata.

Its basically like normal unveiling and normal crafting of veiled stuff on items, so I did not really felt the need to explain it.

Because you poison with both phys and chaos damage, and poison damage is based on base hit, what is before increases and reductions to hit damage *but* it includes flat damage so extra flat phys or flat chaos damage === higher poison damage because of higher base damage.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Aug 2, 2021, 7:21:51 AM
How to maintain Wither stacks? Assuming you're not running Withering Step, it's not easy to maintain 15 stacks
My 2nd question is that my Balistas die too quickly, is it an issue of placement or is there anything else i can do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info