[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
fengcsgp wrote:
How to maintain Wither stacks? Assuming you're not running Withering Step, it's not easy to maintain 15 stacks
My 2nd question is that my Balistas die too quickly, is it an issue of placement or is there anything else i can do?

I guess u could try going back to the good old: blast rain + divergent withering touch + GMP + mirage archer.
"
fengcsgp wrote:
How to maintain Wither stacks? Assuming you're not running Withering Step, it's not easy to maintain 15 stacks
My 2nd question is that my Balistas die too quickly, is it an issue of placement or is there anything else i can do?

How is it hard? The ballistas multihit, they can apply 15 stacks of wither under half a second. + Eternal suffering on top when they fall off. And divergent withering touch.

EDIT: You arent running multitotem on ballistas atm, try it, it should improve the resummoning by a lot. And for the totems dying, not much you can do about that other than to resummon them.

"
sleepwalkerw wrote:
"
fengcsgp wrote:

I guess u could try going back to the good old: blast rain + divergent withering touch + GMP + mirage archer.

Old maybe, it was never good, 2 link withering step is more useful than that.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Aug 3, 2021, 2:31:29 AM
Would be possible to have a lvl 90-94 PoB for divine flesh? the lvl 90 is not considering divine flesh and i am not sure of what to drop from lvl 100 divine flesh to make it lower level
Hey i just noticed that your anointing is bit out of date:

- Vitality Extraction (Teal Oil, Azure Oil, Azure Oil): Flask charge generation for life flask, increased damage and life recovery on kill. Very strong node for us.

Now its Cannibalistic Rite

Overall I love your build took a bit time to get used to, was even able to run with negative resistances into tier 7 maps
Hello, Im enjoying the build, thanks a lot, need some improvement to make big boss fight faster but I have some gameplay question for you, as the build is using a lot of gems I've never played before.

At first sight, I didn't understand the combo life leech + petrified blood : do I have to play all the time mid life ?
"
Redwyne92 wrote:
Would be possible to have a lvl 90-94 PoB for divine flesh? the lvl 90 is not considering divine flesh and i am not sure of what to drop from lvl 100 divine flesh to make it lower level

You can just drop the less valuable nodes, like some weaker damage nodes, Druidic rite etc. I can probs make level 90 one but mantaining so many trees is really an issue every league so im trying to keep it at minimum.

"
Fezzie2 wrote:
Hey i just noticed that your anointing is bit out of date:

- Vitality Extraction (Teal Oil, Azure Oil, Azure Oil): Flask charge generation for life flask, increased damage and life recovery on kill. Very strong node for us.

Now its Cannibalistic Rite

Overall I love your build took a bit time to get used to, was even able to run with negative resistances into tier 7 maps

The effect that we want is now on Profane Chemistry actually but yea, thanks, I need to update th eannoints sections.

"
Cormus wrote:
Hello, Im enjoying the build, thanks a lot, need some improvement to make big boss fight faster but I have some gameplay question for you, as the build is using a lot of gems I've never played before.

At first sight, I didn't understand the combo life leech + petrified blood : do I have to play all the time mid life ?

No, Petrified Blood keeps your leech going even when you go above 50% life, you are just not recovering any life from it but its still active.
My builds:
My site:
"
Cormus wrote:

"
thedeathbeam wrote:

No, Petrified Blood keeps your leech going even when you go above 50% life, you are just not recovering any life from it but its still active.

Are we agree so that with blood rage I have to use my life flask all the time ?
Last edited by Cormus on Aug 3, 2021, 11:53:09 AM
"
Cormus wrote:
"
Cormus wrote:

"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Well not all the time but yes. That is the whole point of the setup, to use life flask as pseudo regen/recovery
My builds:
My site:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Cormus wrote:
"
Cormus wrote:

"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Well not all the time but yes. That is the whole point of the setup, to use life flask as pseudo regen/recovery

Ok, thanks you, I wanna be sure Im not missing something.
Do you still run double Curses of Temp Chain and Despair. I was wondering how you would do that as you don't grab the 1 additional curse on the tree and no items that I've noticed so far. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info