[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
***UPDATE*** I transfered to strength of blood cluster setup with the help of the Author of the build (HUGE THANKS for reviewing my build with me).
i can say that bosses are melting away right now. Killed Baran T15 with mods in 7 seconds, which is pretty nice, comparing to endless fights with them before. But now I lack levels to boost max life with jewels and I thing I will be good in terms of survivability. Going to try A8 sirius today, will share results.

Would u say that Strength of blood is better then Divine Flesh? I have only played the Divine flesh version and is gearing up for that now.

Just wondering if its better to switch for damage and survivability.
Oh man, this league is weird and I think I'm going to play in standard to quench my thirst for ARPG.
I've some wealth in standard altho it's not much by seeing the price in standard trade(lol), so I have a few questions to ask.
1.Darkscorn is our end game weapon? even if we go Malevolence aura?
2. Speaking of Malevolence, what if i drop AA and use PB,HoA and Malevolence with lvl 4 enlightenment, enduring flask and dot watcher eye? that's should boost our damage significantly right?
3.Also this is probably my first charc im trying to push to 100 solo which can be so tedious but im up for it so which is better for defensive? SoB or Divine flesh?
"
Pajjen wrote:
"
***UPDATE*** I transfered to strength of blood cluster setup with the help of the Author of the build (HUGE THANKS for reviewing my build with me).
i can say that bosses are melting away right now. Killed Baran T15 with mods in 7 seconds, which is pretty nice, comparing to endless fights with them before. But now I lack levels to boost max life with jewels and I thing I will be good in terms of survivability. Going to try A8 sirius today, will share results.

Would u say that Strength of blood is better then Divine Flesh? I have only played the Divine flesh version and is gearing up for that now.

I haven't tried divine flesh yet. First time playing this build.
What level do you think I can start going clusters? I'm not really sure what passives I can sacrifice.
"
Pajjen wrote:
"

Divine Flesh is usually natural upgrade from the Strength of Blood version. Strength of Blood is way easier to gear as you dont need born of chaos or overcapped chaos res. After you get more currency you should almost always go with Divine Flesh imo.

"
ssampiseth wrote:
Oh man, this league is weird and I think I'm going to play in standard to quench my thirst for ARPG.
I've some wealth in standard altho it's not much by seeing the price in standard trade(lol), so I have a few questions to ask.
1.Darkscorn is our end game weapon? even if we go Malevolence aura?
2. Speaking of Malevolence, what if i drop AA and use PB,HoA and Malevolence with lvl 4 enlightenment, enduring flask and dot watcher eye? that's should boost our damage significantly right?
3.Also this is probably my first charc im trying to push to 100 solo which can be so tedious but im up for it so which is better for defensive? SoB or Divine flesh?

1. When in Standard you can get legacy elder mod bows what are better than Darkscorn (and even legacy vicious projectiles + elder mod bows what are absolutely insane)
2. Yes, and it should work just fine. You can also use Aul's and keep AA as well
3. Divine Flesh, just more expensive and more tedious to gear as stated above

"
luciusftw wrote:
What level do you think I can start going clusters? I'm not really sure what passives I can sacrifice.

Around 85 or so, start with 1 cluster setup gradually progress to 2. You can drop some life here and there, method to madness, druidic rite, 3 point jewel socket, in that order as well to lower the lvl requirements.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Around 85 or so, start with 1 cluster setup gradually progress to 2. You can drop some life here and there, method to madness, druidic rite, 3 point jewel socket, in that order as well to lower the lvl requirements.

Which cluster jewel should be first? The chaos damage one or the increased damage with bows?

Also, should we only look for the specific combination of the 3 notables in your PoB or can we get just 2 of them + a third different one? For example, the unspeakable gift notable looks pretty good, but not sure if I should sacrifice Touch of Cruelty for it
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Which cluster jewel should be first? The chaos damage one or the increased damage with bows?

Also, should we only look for the specific combination of the 3 notables in your PoB or can we get just 2 of them + a third different one? For example, the unspeakable gift notable looks pretty good, but not sure if I should sacrifice Touch of Cruelty for it

The chaos damage one with flasks and wither meds.

And yea sure you can, but unspeakable gift jewels are pretty expensive.
My builds:
My site:
"
Cormus wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the build.

Little things Im a bit confused about : cluster jewels in pob and clusters in "trade links" guide are not same, is it possible to have a clear and detailed section for what mods we have to use with clusters jewel ? (large medium small)

In the pob there are only 2 items sets options while in the guide I can see pictures with many other possibilities (default, strengh of blood, etc). Is default from pob good for all version or not ?

Thanks for help

The trade links are for just getting some jewel with the most improtant notables for cheap. Most of chaos notables work.

The pictures are just from older versions of the guide, but they are meant to just show you where to click to see item sets, trees etc, the actual stuff there is not important. And yes the default item set now works for all versions.
My builds:
My site:
Hi beam, really like the build, the clear is satisfying AF. I'm kinda struggling with ST any tips ? Currently trying to roll the warlord chest and get some currency for awakener orbs. Upgrades I'm working on are better circle of agony, quiver and corruption on gloves.

here's my PoB: pastebin.com/Yg0fvzpJ
Have question about flask setup, why is there no curse remove mod on any of the flasks?

And is it just me or does the mod not work in 3.15? i have tried with 4 different flasks and none of them removes curses..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info