[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Ayo, what are your thoughts on a small armour cluster jewel granting enduring composure (https://poedb.tw/us/Enduring_Composure) to make the transition to the rather expensive chest far easier or to be used as an alternative to open up a diff influence type for the chest so we can return to -15mana to attacks again while opening up a flask slot (even tho flasks are much less exciting now).

The cost of such a change are rather high imo, i mean you "lose" a jewel socket after all and spend 2 passive points on top of that just to compensate for one chest mod.
By the way, something to consider (funny funny)

With the nerf to master alchemist (remove ailments when you use a flask vs. immunity):

Numbing Elixir now grants 40% reduced effect of curses on you while you're using a mana flask, and 40% reduced effect of non-damaging ailments on you while you use a life flask.

Get two of those, enduring hybrid flask, and you severely reduce shock, chill, and curse effects. Get Yugul Pantheon and you *completely* negate curses in maps.

So one cluster is numbing + spiked concoction, the other is numbing + distilled perfection.

That said, what should the new supports be? Because I think deadly ailments is now completely out b/c it nukes hit damage, so since poison scales off of hit damage, we need to replace that with vicious projectiles.

The rest I'm not sure have a straightforward replacement.
"
biskyland wrote:
Ayo, what are your thoughts on a small armour cluster jewel granting enduring composure (https://poedb.tw/us/Enduring_Composure) to make the transition to the rather expensive chest far easier or to be used as an alternative to open up a diff influence type for the chest so we can return to -15mana to attacks again while opening up a flask slot (even tho flasks are much less exciting now).

The cost of such a change are rather high imo, i mean you "lose" a jewel socket after all and spend 2 passive points on top of that just to compensate for one chest mod.

If you don't want to use enduring composure, you can put a very large thread of hope in the Scion south jewel above sentinel and get overcharged which grants you all the charges on kill. Power charges might even be useful with the new flask node that grants +20% increased flask charges if you crit recently.
How bad does the mana nerfs effect this build?
Hi. I want to start on this build at 3.15. Has anyone tried it in simulacrum? Will he not die permanently on the 20th wave?
just one question for now, will you change Master Alchemist after nerf?
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Alright so final thoughts:

After all the flask nerfs, tree nerfs, chains of emancipation nerfs, tree changes, gem nerfs, small PF nerf and the poison buff we will lose around 4% of damage next patch. What is literally nothing, so the build is basically at exactly same power level as before (well obviously we dont have Berserk anymore) while other builds were heavily nerfed. Overall im pretty happy with the changes even though flask choices are a lot more boring now.

Does the Warding flask nerf really change anything? Because all we need is for the flask to remove Temp Chain, which it still does right?
"
Wirwolf wrote:
just one question for now, will you change Master Alchemist after nerf?

Here's the trick:

Get two flask cluster medium notables.

In one, roll spiked concoction (mandatory to reach 50% increased flask effect for 3 projectiles with dying sun) and numbing elixir.

In the other one, roll numbing elixir and peak vigor (life) or brewed for potency (24% increased DoT, 10% flask charges gained), or if you like, distilled perfection.

Anoint either Ash, Frost, and Storm (budget) or Anointed Flesh (2x gold + indigo = OUCH)

With ash/frost/storm with that setup, you can't be frozen or shocked (with anointed flesh, you reduce the effects by 95%, with ash/frost/storm you nullify them entirely), and with Yugul Pantheon, you can't be cursed either (well, technically you can be, but you just reduce all curse effects down to 0 on you) so long as you have an enduring hybrid flask running.

And then you don't need master alchemist at all, you just put that into nature's adrenaline.

So basically when all's said and done, you exchange fortify for 20% attack speed and 15% move speed (basically onslaught with 5% reduced move speed, as far as this build is concerned).
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on Jul 21, 2021, 10:20:27 AM
[deleted]
Last edited by llumayne on Jul 23, 2021, 12:42:19 PM
Will there be a new PoB or some guidance on what passives and support gems to use before the league starts or should I just stick with the basic build on page 1? I've never played this build before but seems like it is a solid league start that didn't get hit too hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info