(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

how do you deal with the degen from righteous fire?
"
warcry16 wrote:

You're not meant to use the regular Righteous Fire, just the Vaal Righteous Fire for a damage boost against bosses and the like.
"
Sir_Brucible wrote:
"
warcry16 wrote:

You're not meant to use the regular Righteous Fire, just the Vaal Righteous Fire for a damage boost against bosses and the like.

Oh ok, this makes more sense now, I was confused because cwdt always triggerd RF now I just need to get a level 20 one so it doesnt auto trigger it^^
Ok just killed uber elder deathless at level 85, man this build is the most fun I've ever had in poe :D
Last edited by warcry16 on Oct 10, 2019, 5:10:04 PM
i got my hands ona sceptre that i can craft prefix cant be changed and scour it to end up with +1 all cold skill and 15 ele as extra chaos. base is ele pen.

now i know isnt the best base or the t2 ele as chaos aint the best either, but i payed 1 ex for this thing so be try to understand here Xd

what i was wondering tho is that if i end up multimod it i wont have space for all the things that the OP crafted in his sceptre and i was wondering what would be the one to leave out. cast speed? 4% extra chaos? flat cold? multi? welp plz =P

thanks in advance
"
Sylphid88 wrote:
What about long shot for annoint? Same speed, 4% less increase as flash freeze but up to 40% based on distance

Go read my post about it on page 72. It could be a better option, but unlikely.
Last edited by JSquare on Oct 11, 2019, 10:47:24 AM
"
Bendercoot wrote:
i got my hands ona sceptre that i can craft prefix cant be changed and scour it to end up with +1 all cold skill and 15 ele as extra chaos. base is ele pen.

now i know isnt the best base or the t2 ele as chaos aint the best either, but i payed 1 ex for this thing so be try to understand here Xd

what i was wondering tho is that if i end up multimod it i wont have space for all the things that the OP crafted in his sceptre and i was wondering what would be the one to leave out. cast speed? 4% extra chaos? flat cold? multi? welp plz =P

thanks in advance

Go look at the previous page. There's a wand there that is T1 multimodded and has +1 all cold. Copy what they did. (To make your life easier: Flat cold is the worst of them.)
First off, I have loved this build this league. Been playing since beta but never got into totem builds until playing this one.

Question I have if about using a watcher's eye. How would you rank getting the second mod on one between the % Crit/Flat Cold/% Cold? Looking at upgrading to a double Hatred watcher's eye.
"
XxLabanxX wrote:
First off, I have loved this build this league. Been playing since beta but never got into totem builds until playing this one.

Question I have if about using a watcher's eye. How would you rank getting the second mod on one between the % Crit/Flat Cold/% Cold? Looking at upgrading to a double Hatred watcher's eye.

From the guide "If you can only afford a single-affix Watcher's Eye to start, prioritize the 10-15% Cold Penetration affix. The added flat Cold Damage affix makes for the second-best option on this jewel."
Loving this build so much! After a 2 year hiatus this has been such a fun build to come back to.

I've gotten most of the expensive unique items....if someone could look at my build and recommend where I should go from here that would be amazing. I currently have 8 ex to spend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info