no

"
PattyWin wrote:
I saw User Untier equipped this amulett.

Daresso's Salute
Citrine Amulet

-----

+(16-24) to Strength and Dexterity50% reduced maximum Energy Shield
+(30-40)% to Fire Resistance
+(30-40)% to Cold Resistance
10% increased Movement Speed when on Full Life
+2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range
60% increased Melee Damage when on Full Life

-----

This must go very well with this build. Good resi and +2 melee weapon range.

I linked it earlier in the thread because i was using it at first. i got it on a drop on day 1 and it was hard to find anything better. Eventually i went for a double corrupt in the temple with it and destroyed it. As nice as it is, the lack of life makes it hard to recommend for the long term. but i used it till the lower 80's no problems
"
BeauDerriere wrote:
Hello,
I greatly appreciate the effort you put in this build, very helpful !

I have 2 quick question :

Why don't we use the rage support gem in our 6 links setup ?

If I use the Haemophilia gloves, is it worth investing in some bleeding node ?

Thanks !

Rage support just isn't as good as other support gems.

Yeah, I can definitely see taking one or two 'chance to bleed' nodes a viable option. You can also use Timeless jewels to get that effect (I think one of them had a chance of making nodes grant chance to bleed? maybe the Karui one?)
Aren't you guys annoyed by the knockback of Lion Roar? It's pretty annoying when I want to burst down a boss with Berserk and it keeps pushing it out of my aoe.
"
Volband wrote:
Aren't you guys annoyed by the knockback of Lion Roar? It's pretty annoying when I want to burst down a boss with Berserk and it keeps pushing it out of my aoe.

Not really, I usually position myself in a way that will make me push enemies towards a wall.

You can also try placing a warchief behind them to counter at least some of the knockback or using Empire's Grasp unique gloves.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
saizosol wrote:
Hi, just quick question.

With your flask giving 150% more damage is that correct? wasn't sure how Close Combat worked in terms of damage, I didn't think it was more damage.

Close Combat is 50% More Damage (roughly, without being on top of the enemy's head) meaning 1.50 multiplier.

We also calculate Impale from Impale support, which is a ~1.7 multiplier.

1.5 x 1.7 = 2.5

Thanks mate, helped lot also your build is rather legit.
Is Tabula Rasa would be a big boost compared to "random" 5L rare? Because it's rather hard to buy even a normal str-related 6L nowadays(and rares mostly have awful rolls). Worth investing?
what is a good off-hand weapon?
"
puregeneex wrote:
what is a good off-hand weapon?

This one is very cheap and would push your DPS very well.
Somebody mentioned it before....

My Steelskin seems not to be triggered, but i dont know why....

Edith: maybe the gem-lvl is too high and i dont reach the damagepool that is required :/
Last edited by PattyWin on Jun 14, 2019, 1:34:31 AM
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
BeauDerriere wrote:
Hello,
I greatly appreciate the effort you put in this build, very helpful !

I have 2 quick question :

Why don't we use the rage support gem in our 6 links setup ?

If I use the Haemophilia gloves, is it worth investing in some bleeding node ?

Thanks !

Rage support just isn't as good as other support gems.

I dare to say it is, I've already posted that it surpasses Melee Physical Damage gem at 10 rage without Rite of Ruin - I calculated that on my setup (Cyclone), so you may want to plug it into PoB. The ability to get to 50 rage twice as fast and use berserk basically every CD and sustain it for longer is pretty good.
Vertor et revertor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info