no

Hi, just quick question.

With your flask giving 150% more damage is that correct? wasn't sure how Close Combat worked in terms of damage, I didn't think it was more damage.
Hi,

Carnage Heart + Soul Tether is good for this build? Can we achieve "increased damage while leeching" when using Soul Tether while on full life?
Last edited by kokstechno on Jun 13, 2019, 6:37:13 AM
"
saizosol wrote:
Hi, just quick question.

With your flask giving 150% more damage is that correct? wasn't sure how Close Combat worked in terms of damage, I didn't think it was more damage.

Close Combat is 50% More Damage (roughly, without being on top of the enemy's head) meaning 1.50 multiplier.

We also calculate Impale from Impale support, which is a ~1.7 multiplier.

1.5 x 1.7 = 2.5

Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 13, 2019, 6:26:48 AM
Started this league with this build and is amazing, getting in the red maps with no issues, changed bladestorm to cyclone and the clear speed/damage is really good.

Currently saving for a 6L rare chest, any advices on what i should upgrade next?
Hi,

Great build so far i'm having fun with the dual strike variation wich (with my current gear) allows me to one shot most pack from low tier map,

My only concern is about the interaction between steelskin + Cast when damage taken. It may be a mechanic of Poe i'm not aware of but why keep CWDT high lvl (current build i'm lvl 19 CWDT and sometimes it feel like it never trigger steelskin wich hurt my survivability).

Should i try to aim or a soft spot let's say 14-15ish lvl so it trigger more often ?
"
QuasarAG wrote:
Hi,

Great build so far i'm having fun with the dual strike variation wich (with my current gear) allows me to one shot most pack from low tier map,

My only concern is about the interaction between steelskin + Cast when damage taken. It may be a mechanic of Poe i'm not aware of but why keep CWDT high lvl (current build i'm lvl 19 CWDT and sometimes it feel like it never trigger steelskin wich hurt my survivability).

Should i try to aim or a soft spot let's say 14-15ish lvl so it trigger more often ?

Yeah, didn't I mention it in the guide? My fault then, will fix.
I saw User Untier equipped this amulett.

Daresso's Salute
Citrine Amulet

-----

+(16-24) to Strength and Dexterity50% reduced maximum Energy Shield
+(30-40)% to Fire Resistance
+(30-40)% to Cold Resistance
10% increased Movement Speed when on Full Life
+2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range
60% increased Melee Damage when on Full Life

-----

This must go very well with this build. Good resi and +2 melee weapon range.

"
PattyWin wrote:
I saw User Untier equipped this amulett.

Daresso's Salute
Citrine Amulet

-----

+(16-24) to Strength and Dexterity50% reduced maximum Energy Shield
+(30-40)% to Fire Resistance
+(30-40)% to Cold Resistance
10% increased Movement Speed when on Full Life
+2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range
60% increased Melee Damage when on Full Life

-----

This must go very well with this build. Good resi and +2 melee weapon range.

Sadly, it lacks life :/

But it surely is nice for Cyclone, mainly due to the weapon range.
Hello,
I greatly appreciate the effort you put in this build, very helpful !

I have 2 quick question :

Why don't we use the rage support gem in our 6 links setup ?

If I use the Haemophilia gloves, is it worth investing in some bleeding node ?

Thanks !
When I switched to a main hand Ichimonji over my main hand Scaeva it dropped my sheet dps by over 1000 (6200 to 4900), is the passive doubling not taken into account in sheet dps? And is would it still be an uprade for me to do so?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info