no

Hey liking the build using cyclone right now

Opinions on Lethal Pride jewel or other timeless jewels?

First of all i dont have much currency (20Chaos) to spend and not many veiled mods unlocked.

I know that life mods are missing on many items and i will work on it. My flask setup needs some upgrades too (curses...:/).

Is there a cheap way how i can improve my build very fast? Maybe my weapons are way to bad or sthg else?

I am very grateful for suggestions and thank you in advance

BTW: The build is easy to play and my first build without any mana issues :)
"
PattyWin wrote:

First of all i dont have much currency (20Chaos) to spend and not many veiled mods unlocked.

I know that life mods are missing on many items and i will work on it. My flask setup needs some upgrades too (curses...:/).

Is there a cheap way how i can improve my build very fast? Maybe my weapons are way to bad or sthg else?

No mana issues when you run mana flask? Eh?
Vertor et revertor.
Even without that mana flask i dont have issues :D
So i just got an Inspired Learning Jewel, do you think it's worth picking up Acuity and Fervour in the Skill Tree?
Last edited by dasuntier on Jun 13, 2019, 3:41:53 AM
"
PattyWin wrote:

Your tree is really fine at your level. You should sell that 5L and buy a tabula, their price is already low if you don't want to farm one. Drop your mana flask, get a basalt instead, get the freeze immunity on your sulphur instead. You don't need a flask to remove ignite tbh. Your life flask should be an eternal one.

You'll still have enough chaos to buy a Scaeva (that you'd switch for that rare foil).

If you're aware of what's going on your screen, you shouldn't have trouble pushing up to red maps with a Tabula.

I'm also not a big fan of Haemophilia gloves that I find overrated. But it's probably because I'm playing a Slayer which gives me 60% inc AoE. I've read that the bleed explosion doesn't work on frozen legion mobs, idk if some of you noticed that and if that's true. Anyway if you picked Haemophilia for the "damage against bleeding" thing, well .. you fell in another trap.
Rare gloves with life + resistances + % attack speed + added physical damage will allow you to replace your rare helmet with a Starkonja. The rare gloves alone will outshine Haemophilia while the combination of rare gloves + Starkonja will get you more life, and way more DPS, with some QoL as well.
"
Colossal143 wrote:
Hey liking the build using cyclone right now

Opinions on Lethal Pride jewel or other timeless jewels?

I myself am using Lethal Pride. I'd basically use one that grants you chance to Intimidate on hit.
"
dasuntier wrote:
So i just got an Inspired Learning Jewel, do you think it's worth picking up Acuity and Fervour in the Skill Tree?

Yup. Inspired Learning is huge for clear speed.
"
PattyWin wrote:

Definitely change your belt. Wurm's Molt just isn't that good.
"
UlyUly wrote:
Yup. Inspired Learning is huge for clear speed.

I give it a try. Btw played your PF Inquisitor last season and i really like those in-depth guides as a beginner. Keep up the good work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info