no

Is it possible to use this build with a 2 hander and will it be better or worse?
"
donovankkw wrote:
Is it possible to use this build with a 2 hander and will it be better or worse?

Depends on the skill you chose.
Could you make an adaption (later ofc) to a more tanky character? I started as a saboteur with the acrobatics and phase acro and yes, it was a success but even with tons of evasion and dodge I felt squishy so in my next build I'd like to play something non-acro. Like just not evasion for defensive layer. Great build tho gonna do it this league but sadly not if it's acro based. Right now im starting to level my second character because of that. (didnt want to pursue my saboutuer further because of how it felt) The second char is a bladestorm or cyclone gladiator, really enjoy that playstyle. I would've gone for yours but since it was acrobatics i didn't. Will try your build later tho, as said if its not acro, to try some other melee skill, im thinking about cyclone next.
Last edited by PotionBlade3363 on Jun 14, 2019, 6:35:37 AM
I'm at the Brine King in act 6 and having trouble with dying quite a lot. I tried to make it so you can see my char here, but not sure I managed. The feeling I have is that my resistances are too low and anything that casts spells on me hits very hard. Any ideas?

I realize I am new to the game and not making it easier on myself by playing SSF, but still.

Edit - I linked my accounts to make my char available and now it's gone. Emailed support and waiting for reply.
Last edited by MasterBK666 on Jun 14, 2019, 7:11:19 AM
anyone looked into if multistrike still bugged after patch?
"
MasterBK666 wrote:
I'm at the Brine King in act 6 and having trouble with dying quite a lot. I tried to make it so you can see my char here, but not sure I managed. The feeling I have is that my resistances are too low and anything that casts spells on me hits very hard. Any ideas?

Move. And watch what is happening on the screen. In particular, Brine's magical hits(when he is bringing the water closer) have quite noticable animation and cast time, so you can just dodge them. Also push your res up. The formula of success in PoE is = res > hp > dmg. And if you are not moving - you are dead.
Last edited by Prof549 on Jun 14, 2019, 7:32:19 AM
"
microbone wrote:
anyone looked into if multistrike still bugged after patch?

GGG confirmed that it wasn't a bug, it was designed to intentionally not work with bladestorm
So this is my steam account. Me with problems with the Brine King from a couple of posts above. My char should be visible now and any feedback is much appreciated. Still new to the game, not ridiculously stupid but a little overwhelmed with all the choices, and still on SSF since I have a feeling I enjoy it more.
"
MasterBK wrote:
So this is my steam account. Me with problems with the Brine King from a couple of posts above. My char should be visible now and any feedback is much appreciated. Still new to the game, not ridiculously stupid but a little overwhelmed with all the choices, and still on SSF since I have a feeling I enjoy it more.

Brine King is probably the most difficult boss to fight against as a melee character - no wonder you've struggled :/
Very nice build and guide mate,it's my first build in the league and i really enjoy it though im using the bladsetorm but i have got a question though,
on paradoxica what mods should i look for on it ? in the matter of importance like i find more phys dmg,more as or more phys dmg and crit and so on.

And would it be better to use it along side 1 ichimonji until i can craft the weapon on your guide?

it might be a stupid question but well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info