"
Best build, 10/10 would recommend
also extremly handsome young men, ladies, he's single
xoxo

I agree with all of the above.
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 12, 2019, 4:32:12 PM
"
UlyUly wrote:

Uber Elder got buffed this league, so I cannot really relate.

Do you have a link ? There's nothing about in the patch notes.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
turik1 wrote:

Sorry for that, changed now.

Your Bladestorm... isn't linked to any of the supports in your body armour. That's probably a mistake on your side.

Also: buy the Scaeva + Prismatic Eclipse or 2x Ichimonji for your weapons.

Wow thanks for mentioning that because i thought it was 5-linked and never realised... Bought the swords aswell and so far having a BLAAAST. Got an exalted orb from tier 3 gold map through Zana (how common is that?).

I am about to buy my 6-link.

Can anyone recommend the best links for bladestorm?
6 links for single target
and
6 links for clear

I dont really see the point of putting fortify in there as I have it in my leap slam setup.

any help would be appreciated :)
"
hekaria wrote:
I am about to buy my 6-link.

Can anyone recommend the best links for bladestorm?
6 links for single target
and
6 links for clear

I dont really see the point of putting fortify in there as I have it in my leap slam setup.

any help would be appreciated :)

Fortify grants more damage and to be honest, you won't really have fortify up all the time if you run it with leap slam.

Bladestorm = Close Combat = Pulverize = Fortify = Impale = Brutality

If you really don't want to use fortify, use Melee Physical instead.
Doing this build after starting Legion with ED/Contagion. Started as a Frostblades Berserker, because I didn't want to play the meta. But seeing all kinds of Cyclone builds on streams I found this one. Did Frostblades until I could switch to Cyclone, and did more damage with a 3 link than Frostblades on a 6 link.

Loving the build so far, deathless until now and I just arrived at the Beacon. Legion is a lot less massive than with the ED build, but I didn't expect anything else. ED frees all of the legions all the time (except indoors or with large gaps). But I like this more than the mindless ED way. And....this is way tankier.

Did a cyclone test run in Synthesis (not this build though), but the reworked version feels very different. Better. More responsive. And it puts less strain on the mana pool.

Thanks!
For lacerate I've swapped ruthless in for close combat and it feels like a much better support. Since you'll be attacking so fast and bleeding everything you take advantage of the bonus damage constantly. 126% more damage every 3rd attack and bleeding enemies take an additional 126% damage on the 3rd "ruthless" attack. its a ton more damage.

I also got upgrades today and my survivability and damage went upo quite a bit. new chest, helm and rings. At this point im sitting at 6396 hp and according to PoB ~1.1m dps.

Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jun 12, 2019, 9:14:18 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
For lacerate I've swapped ruthless in for close combat and it feels like a much better support. Since you'll be attacking so fast and bleeding everything you take advantage of the bonus damage constantly. 126% more damage every 3rd attack and bleeding enemies take an additional 126% damage on the 3rd "ruthless" attack. its a ton more damage.

I also got upgrades today and my survivability and damage went upo quite a bit. new chest, helm and rings. At this point im sitting at 6396 hp and according to PoB ~1.1m dps.

My biggest problem with Ruthless + Multistrike combo is that it doesn't proc every third hit but rather every third multistrike - so instead of:

0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1

it's

0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1

Which isn't that great for clear.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

My biggest problem with Ruthless + Multistrike combo is that it doesn't proc every third hit but rather every third multistrike - so instead of:

0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1

it's

0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1

Which isn't that great for clear.

I wasnt aware of that but eithe rway. at 5.85 attacks per second it happens alot. All i do know is when i made the swap i felt like my clearspeed increased

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info