no

"
UlyUly wrote:
"
turik1 wrote:
Hey guys,

Been trying to follow this build guide so far but i'm struggling in maps. Even doing tier 1 ones it is hard to complete it without dying. Can u check out my build? any tips, suggestions are highly appreciated!!

PS! don't have much currency, about 20 chaos orbs to spend

Thanks in advance

E: I've also checked other builds that people have in this topic, but the items are either too expensive or I am not really sure if the investment is good at this point (will it really help me)
E2: Haven't even completed Merciless lab yet, keep dying there at the boss stage. (The guide told me to do it before Kitava, but it was easier to kill kitava than complete the lab :p).

You need to head to Privacy Settings and change your account to public first.

Sorry for that, changed now.
"
turik1 wrote:

Sorry for that, changed now.

Your Bladestorm... isn't linked to any of the supports in your body armour. That's probably a mistake on your side.

Also: buy the Scaeva + Prismatic Eclipse or 2x Ichimonji for your weapons.
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 12, 2019, 8:53:47 AM
hi guys, atm im still thinking whether i prefer bladestorm or cyclone, is there any way to increase aoe for faster clear?
"
napytel wrote:
hi guys, atm im still thinking whether i prefer bladestorm or cyclone, is there any way to increase aoe for faster clear?

Use the Pulverise support.
well, im using that, i have everything dmg wise except for the heartseeker and bladedancer which actually gives +1 melee range, for that im going now, but other then that, i havent found any other +melee range in pathing, so im guessing some jewels maybe?
"
napytel wrote:
well, im using that, i have everything dmg wise except for the heartseeker and bladedancer which actually gives +1 melee range, for that im going now, but other then that, i havent found any other +melee range in pathing, so im guessing some jewels maybe?

Maybe Warlord's Reach unique jewel?

Have you crafted +1 to melee range on your amulet/gloves/helmet?
"
UlyUly wrote:

wow, it has 3 different crafts? thats cool, i ve actually never been past t10 maps i think, usually loose interest so i have no idea about endgame crafting... well, thanks for the build :)
"
napytel wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:

wow, it has 3 different crafts? thats cool, i ve actually never been past t10 maps i think, usually loose interest so i have no idea about endgame crafting... well, thanks for the build :)

Yeah, this craft comes from syndicate's Unveiled Mods.
Is this build capable of killing the elder/uber bosses? This is my first real league and I'm having a blast playing! I should be finished with the campaign tonight and want to start mapping soon, I just wasn't sure if this was a build meant to be able to kill all the content in the game.

Thanks so much, and thanks for the build, I've been having a blast!
"
Pyrok wrote:
Is this build capable of killing the elder/uber bosses? This is my first real league and I'm having a blast playing! I should be finished with the campaign tonight and want to start mapping soon, I just wasn't sure if this was a build meant to be able to kill all the content in the game.

Thanks so much, and thanks for the build, I've been having a blast!

I'm currently having no issues with single target (I think that's where this build really shines), should be perfectly viable against Elder.

Uber Elder got buffed this league, so I cannot really relate.

I will definitely try all the endgame encounters later into the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info