no

"
Nahsil wrote:
So I started off using this build then switched things around and went dual wield sword crit/impale/fortify cyclone. Dropped the blind nodes, did some different stuff. Not 100% sure my passive tree is optimized. Would anybody be willing to take a look at my profile and recommend any changes to it and/or my gear?

I have about 100c to spend on gear upgrades atm. I'm sure weapons will need an upgrade eventually (using scaeva/prismatic eclipse) but the insane attack speed, crit chance, and block damage from using those two is pretty hard to pass up for the moment. I'm doing pretty good at tier 5/6 maps right now.

Also probably need to deal with jewels eventually.

I would definitely swap out Carnage Heart for something else - same with your jewel (you can use Warlord's Reach for your cyclone build).
Yeah the jewel is temporary since I'm light on dex right now lol.

Isn't carnage heart giving me a ton of extra DPS because of the damage while leeching? Ahh, POB only says 4k, I guess I can probably do better than that. Thanks!
IGN: SirCritoris
The leech on this build feels absolutely terrible, anyone have a solve for that?
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Hey having fun with cyclone using a similar tree to yours. How do ya'll deal with porcupines in higher tier maps? I tried using Haemophilia but I guess my bleed chance is too low to explode the mobs before they shoot their spikes out and wreck me

Correct me if I am wrong, but porcupines blast into spikes on death :P Basalt flask running and maybe Infused Channeling + keeping the Endurace charges
Vertor et revertor.
If you use two (possibly even one) Ichimonji it's pretty easy to add Precision to this build framework, if your skill doesn't care about weapon reach then I'd suggest calculating precision's damage buff if you are deciding between weapons. They are also incredibly cheap.
"
Khaldtor wrote:
Hey man! Thanks for the build :)

I'm working my way up the tiers in maps having a blast :)

Been quite lucky with finds tho.

What would you say is my next upgrade/s to go for?

My Gear:

Nice Gear!
i would suggest to upgrade your flasks, buying lions roar for extra 25% Damage.

Hey guys,

Been trying to follow this build guide so far but i'm struggling in maps. Even doing tier 1 ones it is hard to complete it without dying. Can u check out my build? any tips, suggestions are highly appreciated!!

PS! don't have much currency, about 20 chaos orbs to spend

Thanks in advance

E: I've also checked other builds that people have in this topic, but the items are either too expensive or I am not really sure if the investment is good at this point (will it really help me)
E2: Haven't even completed Merciless lab yet, keep dying there at the boss stage. (The guide told me to do it before Kitava, but it was easier to kill kitava than complete the lab :p).
Last edited by turik1 on Jun 12, 2019, 5:40:02 AM
Hey, thanks for the build! Does it able to do all content ?

Edit: You told us about the map mods, but what is about endgame bosses?
Last edited by Kolchin5 on Jun 12, 2019, 8:46:31 AM
"
turik1 wrote:
Hey guys,

Been trying to follow this build guide so far but i'm struggling in maps. Even doing tier 1 ones it is hard to complete it without dying. Can u check out my build? any tips, suggestions are highly appreciated!!

PS! don't have much currency, about 20 chaos orbs to spend

Thanks in advance

E: I've also checked other builds that people have in this topic, but the items are either too expensive or I am not really sure if the investment is good at this point (will it really help me)
E2: Haven't even completed Merciless lab yet, keep dying there at the boss stage. (The guide told me to do it before Kitava, but it was easier to kill kitava than complete the lab :p).

You need to head to Privacy Settings and change your account to public first.
"
Robertthebob wrote:
The leech on this build feels absolutely terrible, anyone have a solve for that?

Are you sure it's not the new bug that GGG released?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdY-5NVdnIc

It's purely visual though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info