no

"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Xenther wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:
As many suggested, I updated level 60/70/80/90/100 trees in the Path of Building tree.

Tomorrow I'll work on refurbishing current 'end-of-act' trees in the levelling section.

I've been using the build but I'm still fairly slow at the game. Played two nights and just got to act 3. If I was using the guide as it was before you made (make? Did you already?) changes, were there huge changes that I need to worry about for the tree? Still way too new to understand how stuff is important yet.

Nope, no big changes. As a secret I'll tell you to pick up 'Vitality Void' before you get the Vaal Pact ;)

Seeeeecret

Awesome, thanks! And I know I said this before when I first posted, but thanks for the guide again! I really appreciate the work :) helps newbs like me a ton!
"
xbryguyx wrote:
Can i ask why you go all the way over to acro and phase acro? thats a ton of travel nodes.

I felt the same. so I just didnt do it. Use the passive tree for inspiration but make changes where you feel you should for yourself. That's essentially what I did.

acro/phase acro are great passive but i didnt want to path all the way over there to get them. if you want more defenses there's the armor and fortify nodes much closer to where the bulk of the physical nodes are. If you're runnig Fortify in your main skill set up then those nodes become 100% uptime
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jun 10, 2019, 4:08:34 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
xbryguyx wrote:
Can i ask why you go all the way over to acro and phase acro? thats a ton of travel nodes.

I felt the same. so I just didnt do it. Use the passive tree for inspiration but make changes where you feel you should for yourself. That's essentially what I did.

acro/phase acro are great passive but i didnt want to path all the way over there to get them. if you want more defenses there's the armor and fortify nodes much closer to where the bulk of the physical nodes are. If you're runnig Fortify in your main skill set up then those nodes become 100% uptime

I mean... that's not a ton of 'travel nodes' if you take lots of clusters on your way.
I cant calculate my bladestorm damage using PoB, it says Unsupported is it just me or PoB hasnt update for bladestorm?
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
xbryguyx wrote:

I mean... that's not a ton of 'travel nodes' if you take lots of clusters on your way.

I guess, but for example..

Rampart and Steadfast makes Fortify better, and gives you more damage for having the buff, which you will 100% of the time if you link it to the main skill. 75% of the time if you just run it with leap slam. And that's alot closer to the melee clusters than acro.

I'm just saying, either way is fine but thats alot of +10 dex that isnt really needed just to gain a defensive node that's RNG (dodge)

Really what it comes down to in my opinion is the bottom half of the passive tree is so well balanced right now it's hard to go wrong
So many people doubting the power of Acrobatics + Phase Acro. In my opinion it's one of the easiest and strongest forms of defense in the game. It perfectly synergizes with leech and high life making you very durable. Most of your damage comes from your ascendancy so it makes perfect sense to go slightly out of the way for strong defenses. Also armor is trash in this game unless you have an insane amount of it.
"
iSh3k wrote:
So many people doubting the power of Acrobatics + Phase Acro. In my opinion it's one of the easiest and strongest forms of defense in the game. It perfectly synergizes with leech and high life making you very durable. Most of your damage comes from your ascendancy so it makes perfect sense to go slightly out of the way for strong defenses. Also armor is trash in this game unless you have an insane amount of it.

Agreed.
The pastebin under the Bladestorm section is still missing all of the leveling steps in the trees. Only the level 90 tree has points. Was this supposed to be updated or still coming?
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
iSh3k wrote:

Agreed.

Agree + 1 too
@UlyUly
I made some changes for my lacerate setup and it feels a lot smoother.

My 6L for lacerate is:

Lacerate - Close Combat - Impale - Brutality - Fortify - Pulverise

The attack speed was slow without multistrike (which has its flaws) after adding pulverise so I adjusted my tree and picked up 2x Ichimonji. To beat them out for DPS I have to spend roughly 1ex on each weapon so it is a great deal at 15c for a good roll.

My (94) tree looks like:

I dropped Acrobatics and picked up a lot of damage/attack speed nodes.
With better gear I'll be around 7k life. I might go back to Vaal Pact or Soul of Steel depending.
Flasks:
Life - Sulphur (damage, crit, life regen) - Diamond - Silver - Quicksilver
Lion's Roar only for bosses as its annoying.

Other nodes worth considering are Rampart and Dazzling Strikes, possibly Eagle Eye. If you avoid the right side sword clusters, you can pick up things like Ambidexterity, Bladedancer, Hematophagy, etc.

I also use CWDT - IC - Golem in weapon and 4L my Ancestral Protector, which gives a nice damage boost and can help poke the legion mobs when they get nasty.

It is very fast clearing now and deletes bosses, but I am just inside red maps and have less than 100c invested in gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info