no

I cant decide between tombfist or haemophilia. Anyone tried both to compare overall?

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
I cant decide between tombfist or haemophilia. Anyone tried both to compare overall?

Personally I'd say Haemophilias are much better as they help with clear.
"
aqrunnr wrote:

I actually haven't been using Berserk, but i'll mess around with it today - thanks for the suggestion!

Remember to press it right when you start attacking the boss, not 3 seconds before.
I've played a bit with PoB and Excel, came to conclusion that Rage support outperforms Pulverize supp dps-wise at 10 Rage (on my char), that's without the "tripled effects of Rage" from ascendancy.

Rage supp + ascendancy gets you to 50 rage in 6s, Berserk CD is 5s and with Rage supp you can sustain Berserk for 2s longer (7s with just ascendancy vs 9s Rage supp + ascendancy)
Vertor et revertor.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:

Personally I'd say Haemophilias are much better as they help with clear.

went ahead and bought both to try. Haemo. is wayyy better and thats only with a 29% roll. I cant afford to buy a 40% just for testing lol
"
UlyUly wrote:
As many suggested, I updated level 60/70/80/90/100 trees in the Path of Building tree.

Tomorrow I'll work on refurbishing current 'end-of-act' trees in the levelling section.

I've been using the build but I'm still fairly slow at the game. Played two nights and just got to act 3. If I was using the guide as it was before you made (make? Did you already?) changes, were there huge changes that I need to worry about for the tree? Still way too new to understand how stuff is important yet.

great guide :d
Last edited by RageIP3 on Jun 10, 2019, 3:04:14 PM
"
Xenther wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:
As many suggested, I updated level 60/70/80/90/100 trees in the Path of Building tree.

Tomorrow I'll work on refurbishing current 'end-of-act' trees in the levelling section.

I've been using the build but I'm still fairly slow at the game. Played two nights and just got to act 3. If I was using the guide as it was before you made (make? Did you already?) changes, were there huge changes that I need to worry about for the tree? Still way too new to understand how stuff is important yet.

Nope, no big changes. As a secret I'll tell you to pick up 'Vitality Void' before you get the Vaal Pact ;)
I... found a fix for Blood Rage degen.

If we just put it in either of our weapons, and then weapon swap when you are out of combat to avoid the degen.
Can i ask why you go all the way over to acro and phase acro? thats a ton of travel nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info