no

"
Antetype wrote:
Having some issues with Vaal Pact right now I think.
I sometimes stop leeching completely and start losing life, but when I hit my life flask I see the bar being topped and instantly being depleted again even when there are no monsters being left.
Running no blood rage currently and being not affected by the rage degen.
It feels a little bit odd, but when I unspecc VP, life leech feels way better, never stopping my leech effect with a way smoother sustain.
Am I stupid or does VP disable my life flasks?

It's an issue that's not connected to neither your Vaal Pact nor your Life Flasks. It's just a bug in the game that's been there for couple mini-patches (3.7.0c etc). There is no fix for it currently :/
What would be the best endgame 6 link?

A rare with maim, res and flat + % life?
"
AlexBrinkz wrote:
What would be the best endgame 6 link?

A rare with maim, res and flat + % life?

- + to maximum Life (Regular)
- + to maximum Life/%increased maximum Life (Fossil)
- % increased maximum Life/% increased Mana (Crafted)
- Socketed gems are supported by level 1 Maim (Fossil)
- Socketed attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost (Fossil)
- Attacks have +#% to Critical Strike Chance (Elder mod)

Last mod will be nigh impossible to roll with the other ones, so just ignore it and focus on the first 5.
Thanks for the guide, I'm having quite the fun, even without bothering to optimize my build! Usually until stuff die, I just collect chaos orbs, and then go on a shopping spree, to change my extremely outdated gears.

Occasionally I tried switching to Reave and Lacerate to try them out, but they didn't feel too good. Reave felt especially bad for me, while Lacerate had too little range. Maybe I should try it with Pulverize.

My current question is that is Flawless Savagery ever a considerable option over Pain Reaver, if we picked some life and mana leech nodes on the passive tree?
"
Volband wrote:
Thanks for the guide, I'm having quite the fun, even without bothering to optimize my build! Usually until stuff die, I just collect chaos orbs, and then go on a shopping spree, to change my extremely outdated gears.

Occasionally I tried switching to Reave and Lacerate to try them out, but they didn't feel too good. Reave felt especially bad for me, while Lacerate had too little range. Maybe I should try it with Pulverize.

My current question is that is Flawless Savagery ever a considerable option over Pain Reaver, if we picked some life and mana leech nodes on the passive tree?

Lacerate can have some pretty good range if you get some +weapon range. I think Reave is still more though. For what it's worth I'm doing lacerate with Axes and it's perfectly fine. My passive tree is a bit different from OP because of that but overall it's inspirred from this thread.

things that make lacerate pretty nice wih Axe are "splitting strikes" and "Brinksmanship" passive. which are right near eachother and you'll path by them anyway. With that I got this amulet on day 1 and cant find a reason to not use it. with all of that I have no real issue with range on Lacerate. My PoB "AoE Radius" is 54 for whatever that's worth

Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jun 10, 2019, 9:56:19 AM
Hmm, before craft this endgame rare chest which one would be better? Lorewave or daresso? I can't decide
"
RichRamp wrote:
Hmm, before craft this endgame rare chest which one would be better? Lorewave or daresso? I can't decide

Both have their pros and cons. I personally think that Daresso's is better (and cheaper), but its all a matter of preference.
Only issue that I found early on with this build is having enough Dex to equip some of the Green gems. I've just been rocking with Ground Slam currently (lvl 25). Looks as though your Dex source comes much later in the build, so that will be fun eventually. I'm personally going to try the new Bladestorm skill.
"
RaikasFire wrote:
Only issue that I found early on with this build is having enough Dex to equip some of the Green gems. I've just been rocking with Ground Slam currently (lvl 25). Looks as though your Dex source comes much later in the build, so that will be fun eventually. I'm personally going to try the new Bladestorm skill.

Some of the early vendors can sell you Jade amulets, which help a ton!
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
"
aqrunnr wrote:
Finishing the weekend with a 14 Red Elder kill on less than 40c w/ Tabula still. Build potential is high but it definitely won't be a build for everyone.

The biggest complaint is the QoL surrounding Rage. If you need to idle at all in a map to whisper or look at an item, you're going to degen most of your health and need to be careful not to get killed outright.

Otherwise, really loving it. Can't wait to start working on gear and see how much potential it really has.

Pop Berserk and burn it? I'm playing HC and wondering if Vaal Pact is worth it, atm I don't degen from Blood Rage which I like (don't have the Rite of Ruin yet)

I mostly use Berserk as a buff for map bosses.

Come into the arena, place Warchief, change to Blood, slap Berserk and annihilate the boss.

I actually haven't been using Berserk, but i'll mess around with it today - thanks for the suggestion!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info