no

"
Vladmade wrote:
Tell me pls, i dont understand.. Can sandstorms apply impale?

Yup, it can.
"
ploxirion wrote:
"

But if you manage to get -total mana cost on ring, you can wiggle Pride in and reserve almost all your mana :]

Actually you'd need one on each ring and one on amulet. Bladestorm in a 6L is 24 mana, if you drop herald of purity for pride in the current setup you'd have 13 unreserved mana. I'm pretty sure it's still worth but way more expensive as you prefixes can't be anything else than life / added phys / mana cost, and your suffixes will probably just be resists + intelligence.

I will probably include it in some super single target setup with Pride Watchers Eye with +2 to impale duration.

(if I ever make a setup like that).
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 11, 2019, 5:41:53 AM
"
teslabear wrote:
"
Newbie here. I’m enjoying the game and build so far. May I ask why dual swords instead of axes? Also I’ve seen lots of love for Resolute Techniques, why not in this build?

Resolute Techniques is an easy way to cap accuracy. With this tree you get plenty of accuracy, so we can focus on crit. Can't crit with RT, so it's a huge damage boost.
I'm sure you can use axes if you want, just have to pick up all axe nodes instead of swords, though I think swords are easier to get accuracy with.

Basically what Teslabear said - it's really easy to hit 100% accuracy with swords.

That lets us scale critical strikes to amplify our damage.
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 11, 2019, 5:44:39 AM
So many active skills.. I have 3 auras in my skill slots.. I keep them there cause if you die or change items you need to recast aura's.. there is any faster way?
"
ploxirion wrote:
"
"
Phucie wrote:
Mana isn't really an issue once you get leech.

But if you manage to get -total mana cost on ring, you can wiggle Pride in and reserve almost all your mana :]

Actually you'd need one on each ring and one on amulet. Bladestorm in a 6L is 24 mana, if you drop herald of purity for pride in the current setup you'd have 13 unreserved mana. I'm pretty sure it's still worth but way more expensive as you prefixes can't be anything else than life / added phys / mana cost, and your suffixes will probably just be resists + intelligence.

Sorry, I meant Cyclone :P Note you can also get little extra mana from removing Maim link
Vertor et revertor.
Does anyone have ideas how to make me a bit tankier? I hit the wall with my ideas.. My dmg is awesome just killed chimera ghosted in nice time but my dmg income is bad.. Character ValarMorgulisqt
"
Ruination1337 wrote:
Does anyone have ideas how to make me a bit tankier? I hit the wall with my ideas.. My dmg is awesome just killed chimera ghosted in nice time but my dmg income is bad.. Character ValarMorgulisqt

Your jewels don't have life, Quartz flask maybe switch for Basalt (due to entropy your dodging will eventually fail and you'll get hit, so prepare for that), Dazzling Strikes cluster for spreading blind.
I wonder if Soul of Steel is worth it, when you can have 20% more life for those 4 points.

Also temporary switch to Sand stance if you expect volley from legion archers helps.
Infused Channeling, Rage Support (so you get to 50 Rage in 6s and can sustain Berserk for longer and use it again sooner - another dmg reduction).
Vertor et revertor.
Last edited by Destabilizator on Jun 11, 2019, 7:27:41 AM
Can someone please look at my character and tell me what weapons I should look for to really max out dps. I know what upgrade to get for amulet and rings etc. so that is not as important.

Right now I´m using Scaeva in my mainhand, which I know is not "right" but putting a foil there really hurts my tooltip. How much better would my dps be if I got, say, 325dps+ foils with local crit chance? Is that a huge upgrade?

P.S my damage was good to very good on shaper so it´s not that my character sucks, but to really mash those 4 or 5 way legion fights I want to get much higher damage.
What about Cleave? Same gems like lacerate or reave?
Last edited by r0mio on Jun 11, 2019, 8:07:29 AM
"
Ruination1337 wrote:

You're HP is wayyyyy too low. You decided to pick up soul of steel and blade dancer, which overall are fine nodes but you didnt take any of the life on the bottom left side of the tree.

According to PoB you only have 145% increase life from the tree. that's spooky low. The 3 points from blade dancer would max out the juggernaut wheel for 14% more life

Dropping soul of steel and instead going directly below it into the life wheel you're already connected to with those 3 points is 15% more life

Then you've got a random +10str node above RT. what for? going for that jewel slot? That's fine i guess but in the mean time spend that passive on something bigger than 10str and respec for the jewel node later. In fact that 1 point, if you did everything else i mentioned, would give you Bloodless and 8% more life.

So yea, you'll loose a bit of damage by dropping bladedancer and res from soul of steel but you're gain 37% more HP.

I made the change in PoB and your HP jumped to 4608 to 5290 with about 50k dps loss. your cold and lighting res fall 3% under max but that should be easy to fix
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Jun 11, 2019, 8:14:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info