no

"
lownoise wrote:
"
lordofsoup wrote:
So we get rage from our ascendancy, but is there any reason to take the skill gem as well?

yea, it also gives a lot of dps per rage points

I don't think that's worth it. It's a good support on classes which don't generate rage naturally - and we aren't one of these.
lvl 85 lacerate version right now. fun build.
Single target is much improved.
Clearing is good, but could definitely use some AOE
I'm thinking about converting to 2 hand starforge/kaoms later when i get the funds. Would drop phase acrobatics but improve health pool + make more use of armour.
Tree:
Loving this build a lot, Bladestorm is fun and surprisingly versatile! I've been affectionately referring to it as "Blood Donuts"

Looks like Multistrike not working with it may be confirmed, so I'm assuming we'll be keeping pulverize?
Becky lemme smash
"
Shiriko wrote:
Loving this build a lot, Bladestorm is fun and surprisingly versatile! I've been affectionately referring to it as "Blood Donuts"

Looks like Multistrike not working with it may be confirmed, so I'm assuming we'll be keeping pulverize?

I think that Melee Physical may be better before you get high enough attack speed.
"
Shiriko wrote:

For clear, yes, depending on how your damage is sitting. I'm in reds now and clear speed is doing great using Pulverize. But PoB does have Melee Phys with quite a bit more DPS. I'd probably consider swapping if you want to crank out more endgame boss DPS.
"
teslabear wrote:
I'm thinking about converting to 2 hand starforge/kaoms later when i get the funds. Would drop phase acrobatics but improve health pool + make more use of armour.
Tree:

Could you try using Pulverise instead of one of the regular support gems and tell me how you feel about it?
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
teslabear wrote:
Tree:

Could you try using Pulverise instead of one of the regular support gems and tell me how you feel about it?

Yea it looks promising. Using a 285pdps Scaeva at the moment with a 1.3 APS so been hesitant to take out multistrike or put in pulverise. Just added a 6L chest piece (all evasion are the cheapest) so have 3G2R1B and added in AOE for mapping. Int is so low that I will probably reroll colors soon.

A note with multistrike: with the new animation mechanics for melee, it is very easy to end multistrike early. Multistrike deals most of its damage on the 3rd swipe. Clicking fast or stutter stepping nukes the DPS. When I get a 1.6-1.7 APS weapon I'll probably remove AOE and Multi and put in pulverise, melee phys, fortify, etc.

I also plan to 4L ancestral protector (got lucky 21/23 incubated) which adds a noticeable amount of damage and helps with APS more than warchief.

How important is impaling? Trying to work the math out to make impale support better than melee phys. Seems pretty close, though melee phys is much better for clearing because you wont hit something 10 times.
"
teslabear wrote:

Yea it looks promising. Using a 285pdps Scaeva at the moment with a 1.3 APS so been hesitant to take out multistrike or put in pulverise. Just added a 6L chest piece (all evasion are the cheapest) so have 3G2R1B and added in AOE for mapping. Int is so low that I will probably reroll colors soon.

A note with multistrike: with the new animation mechanics for melee, it is very easy to end multistrike early. Multistrike deals most of its damage on the 3rd swipe. Clicking fast or stutter stepping nukes the DPS. When I get a 1.6-1.7 APS weapon I'll probably remove AOE and Multi and put in pulverise, melee phys, fortify, etc.

I also plan to 4L ancestral protector (got lucky 21/23 incubated) which adds a noticeable amount of damage and helps with APS more than warchief.

How important is impaling? Trying to work the math out to make impale support better than melee phys. Seems pretty close, though melee phys is much better for clearing because you wont hit something 10 times.

Impaling is pretty darn strong. Let me just pull my calculations for Impale support:

Basically, each stack of impale adds '10% more damage' (not really, but its easier to understand that way). You can have a maximum of 5 stacks on the enemy.
Because of that, we can deduct that every 20% chance to impale on hit equals 10% more damage.

This build has 80% chance to impale (80% / 20% = 4, 4 x 10% more = 40% more damage) which equals 40% more damage.

We also have increased impale effect, 20% from the Dread Banner and 59% from the Impale Support.

If our impale gave us 40% more physical damage, with increased effect it will grant us 40% x (0.20 + 0.59) = 40% + 31% = 71% more physical damage.

Impale with the Impale Support basically grants us 71% More Physical Damage, which outclasses most of the other supports.

And it has 15% More Physical on top of it, which is multiplicative with more damage granted by Impale debuff.
As many suggested, I updated level 60/70/80/90/100 trees in the Path of Building tree.

Tomorrow I'll work on refurbishing current 'end-of-act' trees in the levelling section.
for what situation you use the gem"berserker " ? only on 50 rage or you stay at 50 for maping ? and just use "berserker" for boss ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info