no

Quick question. If you use impale on your 6-link, why do you use dread banner? because you already have the impale effect?

thx
"
lownoise wrote:
"
> Bladestorm = Brutality = Close Combat = Melee Physical Damage = Fortify = Impale Support

Seems like POB doesn't count Close Combat DMG, but it should be about the same as Melee physical right?

If so, then something like ruthless could be an alternative.

At least for some of the main skill options mentioned in this build. What do you think?

IIRC Close Combat and Impale haven't been properly implemented yet into PoB. I think they aren't functioning properly as of now.
"
Quick question. If you use impale on your 6-link, why do you use dread banner? because you already have the impale effect?

thx

It's for the extra 20% Impale chance. You don't actually ever place it.
"
UlyUly wrote:
Calculations:

Rage support gives around 83 Added Physical Damage.

To determine when it's worth it, you need to calculate your base physical damage:

Average Damage of your weapons
Added Physical Damage from Abyss Jewels
Added Physical Damage from Jewellery/other items

Assuming Melee Physical Damage support (which is 49% more melee phys damage), that 83 Added Physical Damage from Rage would need to be more than half of your basic damage to be better than Melee Physical Support.

Even if you take into account that since we're going Rite of Ruin you can get back up to 50 rage stacks faster to benefit from triple effect of RoR?

Assuming we use Berserk a lot
"
aqrunnr wrote:
"

thx

And for the 20% increased impale effect stat^
hey guys
first of all im really enjoying this build good job man

i had some harsh times with it before i got the leech nodes but hey im great now

but i do have 1 question:
(im new to this game)
Can someone please explain to me what is the thought behind the nods: acrobatics and phase acrobatics

they seem kinda tricky especially acrobatics with all its negative stats i just dont understand why take it
and countering each other with the dodge spells thing

but yeah really love this build :D
"
RageIP3 wrote:
hey guys
first of all im really enjoying this build good job man

i had some harsh times with it before i got the leech nodes but hey im great now

but i do have 1 question:
(im new to this game)
Can someone please explain to me what is the thought behind the nods: acrobatics and phase acrobatics

they seem kinda tricky especially acrobatics with all its negative stats i just dont understand why take it
and countering each other with the dodge spells thing

but yeah really love this build :D

They reduce our Energy Shield (which we have nearly none of) and Armour (this one may hurt a little, but Armour isn't that strong to begin with) and Block (we don't have any source of block other than innate Dual Wielding bonuses)

In return, it basically makes us take no damage from half of the attacks aimed at us (40%) and one third of all the spells aimed at us - even Shaper's Ball attack.
"
aqrunnr wrote:
"

thx

Alright thank you! , loving this build so far!
"
UlyUly wrote:
Calculations:

Rage support gives around 83 Added Physical Damage.

To determine when it's worth it, you need to calculate your base physical damage:

Average Damage of your weapons
Added Physical Damage from Abyss Jewels
Added Physical Damage from Jewellery/other items

Assuming Melee Physical Damage support (which is 49% more melee phys damage), that 83 Added Physical Damage from Rage would need to be more than half of your basic damage to be better than Melee Physical Support.

Hmm, now is the added damage tripled or it doesn't count as rage effect? Also, this gem is basically doubling the speed how fast you can get to 50 rage
Vertor et revertor.
My first season of Poe. Lvl 32 now following your guide but with axes instead of swords. Playing SSF. Is bladestorm still your nr 1 choice or did u decide on another skill?

Thanks for a great guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info