no

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but the pastebin looks weird. Only the "90 lvl" tree has points spent. There are entries for "60 lvl", "70 lvl", "80 lvl", and "100 lvl" which have 0 points spent. I tried importing twice into PoB but it's the same.
Thx for the guide mate.

I have modified the skill tree for the Slayer Bladestorm

https://pastebin.com/jc8BLF0h

Im thinking of replacing Fortify on Bladestorm with Rage support and doing a 4L Chain Hook with Rage / Attack speed / Fortify for fast rage regen, Alternating between Leap Slam (with rage support too) and Chain Hook for movements.

What do you guys think? Im not an expert so any advice is welcome :)

Edit: Corrected something on the tree
Last edited by LuckyTBK on Jun 9, 2019, 1:55:09 PM
i am noob ok maybe is stupid qeustion but i see on path we pick damage on blinded enemys. with what of those skil gems you say can we use to blind the enemys and then deal more damage?
Found a post on the forum with confirmation from Devs that it is indeed intended for multistrike to not support Bladestorm.
Will Pulverize stay our main link?
So we get rage from our ascendancy, but is there any reason to take the skill gem as well?
"
lordofsoup wrote:
So we get rage from our ascendancy, but is there any reason to take the skill gem as well?

Doesn't look like atm, if you take it, it'll speed up getting to 50 rage (basicaly twice as fast).

That means you can get Berserk going sooner and for longer, but whether it's worth it, cba to think :D
Vertor et revertor.
Last edited by Destabilizator on Jun 9, 2019, 2:39:12 PM
wich gem would u drop when u go from a tabula rasa to a 5 link?
So, with the ''updated'' PoB, only the Level 90 one works.
Are you planning on doing the other levels too? I'd love a leveling breakdown of passives.
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
So, with the ''updated'' PoB, only the Level 90 one works.
Are you planning on doing the other levels too? I'd love a leveling breakdown of passives.

Yeah, I am doing that right now.
"
lordofsoup wrote:

yea, it also gives a lot of dps per rage points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info