no

have you tested Less Duration in bladestorm?

does it increase hits per second of blood/sandstorms?
"
mygod23 wrote:

Sorry for not mentioned details, the tree is from this post

On the skill tree of this post, should I ignore BM and instead spend points somewhere else.

I would definitely ignore Blood Magic and spend these points elsewhere. I'd also ignore the templar nodes - they aren't as point efficient as certain nodes on the right side of the tree.

Also, I would definitely take the Bloodless cluster instead of Templar nodes.
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 9, 2019, 9:13:37 AM
"
Casia wrote:
have you tested Less Duration in bladestorm?

does it increase hits per second of blood/sandstorms?

From my understanding, Bloodstorm hits per second depends on Bladestorm's attack speed.
I was thinking of putting fortify in leap slam. Is it a bad idea and why? I have also trouble with herald of purity INT requirement. If I were to replace what I should do?
Last edited by Hartsa on Jun 9, 2019, 9:19:17 AM
"
baboose wrote:
What swords do you find yourselves using? Feeling like the leech really isn't sustaining me well right now and I suspect it's because my weapons are shite. Are we mainly looking for phys/AS/crit foils?

Theres a few things OP could have in their build to improve sustain.

Vitality void.
25% total recovery, 20% max recovery
This is a normal no brainer.

NEW node.
Gladiator's perseverance
/w 1 handed melee weapons
10% in total recovery, 10% max recovery
Bunch of damage and leech as well.

Poachers mark. poachers mark life and mana gain on hit is amazing with perforate and bladestorms, high hits per second.

Op should have bloodless and soul of steel as well imho..
cheap and better then acrobatics in his build.

crystal skin is amazing as well. but much harder for anyone to reach.
"
Casia wrote:
"
baboose wrote:
What swords do you find yourselves using? Feeling like the leech really isn't sustaining me well right now and I suspect it's because my weapons are shite. Are we mainly looking for phys/AS/crit foils?

Theres a few things OP could have in their build to improve sustain.

Vitality void.
25% total recovery, 20% max recovery
This is a normal no brainer.

NEW node.
Gladiator's perseverance
/w 1 handed melee weapons
10% in total recovery, 10% max recovery
Bunch of damage and leech as well.

Poachers mark. poachers mark life and mana gain on hit is amazing with perforate and bladestorms, high hits per second.

Op should have bloodless and soul of steel as well imho..
cheap and better then acrobatics in his build.

crystal skin is amazing as well. but much harder for anyone to reach.

I don't think acrobatics are bad in this build at all.

But if you feel like your damage is alright while life is not, these tips are great^

I would also consider the Rampart wheel.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
mygod23 wrote:

Sorry for not mentioned details, the tree is from this post

On the skill tree of this post, should I ignore BM and instead spend points somewhere else.

I would definitely ignore Blood Magic and spend these points elsewhere. I'd also ignore the templar nodes - they aren't as point efficient as certain nodes on the right side of the tree.

Also, I would definitely take the Bloodless cluster instead of Templar nodes.

Thanks for advise, I've constructed the new skill tree based on your advice. Its link here: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.7.0/AAAABAECANlhW68UdfxLGJHcjLXyBS2DveaIp2064T38hmCYb8zHggfh75P_Xz_FU7yfNuj4X1BH6hC-p0d-Ynl08ZMP6drqGGeg9Rj473KvKjhzDkh4YEFvO16L137kUfi5-hitjcbYTeOXCPJFZU3-RRRNhVLAGhuqi6Djn_cTNZL-j5d5d6LBB2NwQzE6Ur02GNuLT_PdjM_vDhQg2L0COmMX4Nh2rA48FHHawSmlWGOcx_4Kh3YFPJtqYVLcMgHcEdUoKu56eWimV3fjaGVf0BX2V5flz_ZIGO907dwjeu-I7YTZTP_BBHgN-OvPfklSd9cABlbJmFf3Mtl8kn1KfU4qnV8hkCQuqW4=

On this skill tree I keep Vaal pact for extra leech and take multiple nodes like Charging offensive (because I use cyclone) and all nodes of swords around Thick Skin and also Blade of Cunning and Rampart because it gives me a lot of damages and increase effects of Fortify
"
> Bladestorm = Brutality = Close Combat = Melee Physical Damage = Fortify = Impale Support

Seems like POB doesn't count Close Combat DMG, but it should be about the same as Melee physical right?

If so, then something like ruthless could be an alternative.

At least for some of the main skill options mentioned in this build. What do you think?
Last edited by lownoise on Jun 9, 2019, 11:13:32 AM
hello again.. i am lvl 52 and i get vaal pact. now i cant regen life and also i cant leech while i attack with bladestorm? do i need something?
"
Anacronz wrote:
hello again.. i am lvl 52 and i get vaal pact. now i cant regen life and also i cant leech while i attack with bladestorm? do i need something?

Refund vaal pact and go for life and mana leech in the below nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info