no

"
UlyUly wrote:
"
mygod23 wrote:
Hi, very good build, I instead not using Blade Master on first day but rather than Slaughter and dual Relentless Fury because I cannot find any dreadbeak on trading. Its work very well and now I've switched back to Blade Master with 2 Lunatic Eclipse because I'm still leveling and cannot handle the price of Dreadbeak.
I see someone mentioned regret Vaal Pact and the tree on Ranger, instead Take Flawless Savagery and take nodes on Templar region. Does this skill tree better than the one you posted on #1? Because I don't like Blood Magic, can I choose Razor's Edge or Gladiator's Perseverance for extra damage from bleeding if I choose that skill tree?
Btw I choose Cyclone, not Bladestorm, can I replace 1 support gem with Infused channelling? And if I can, what gem should I switch for?

You definitely can and probably should swap out one gem for the Infused Channeling support. I'd probably swap out Impale Support for it.

This build doesn't use Blood Magic though, so I don't really understand your point.

If you want me to review your tree, please post a link to it using poeplanner - it will be way easier for me to check it.

https://poeplanner.com/

Sorry for not mentioned details, the tree is from this post
"
Arandur wrote:
Well structured Guide, good work there!
But I honestly don't get your 90 Tree at all.

- Vaal Pact? Pain Reaver? Berserkers deal like 300 Million DPS, you cap your leech so fast, you really don't need those.
I'd rather take Flawless Savagery for the extra Crit benefits.

- Pathing to Phase Acro looks like a waste of 21 point to me. I'd rather go down to "Blade of Cunning" if you want more Sword-Nodes. Using more than 1 Aura on a pure Phys build is not needed as well, so I would use the New Phys Aura and go Blood-Magic

- Your Accuracy will not be enough. I'd take Versatility and Precision and respecc some other points to optimize pathing/Life gain per point

I would probably end up with somehting like this:

www.poeurl.com/cpA8

Other than that, good work!

On the skill tree of this post, should I ignore BM and instead spend points somewhere else.
just cleared t16 chimera and hydra. it worked pretty good with the gear below.

Any idea how to push the defense more?
Also the leech seems sometimes to low.

Maybe soul of steel for the +1 maximum resitance?

Damage is more than fine and will be a lot better with better gear/weapon.

Last edited by deadyahaje on Jun 9, 2019, 7:40:16 AM
"
deadyahaje wrote:

What amulet are you using? I'm now leveling with Carnage Heart
PATH OF BUILDING HAS BEEN UPDATED!

"
mygod23 wrote:
"
deadyahaje wrote:

What amulet are you using? I'm now leveling with Carnage Heart

just updated my post forgot the amulet.

dont think that carnage heart is that good missing the life and crit from the amulet
Last edited by deadyahaje on Jun 9, 2019, 7:42:50 AM
"
deadyahaje wrote:

Damn, that's some really good gear for day 2 right here :)

Maybe investing into more %max life points on the tree if you haven't picked all of them?
I think I updated all of the pastebins and added missing ones, did I miss any?
hey, thx for the great guide ?

IS their alternative way to genrate rage ? if you don't go beserker ascendy ? or how i can replace the skill ?
"
Gunshu wrote:

IS their alternative way to genrate rage ? if you don't go beserker ascendy ? or how i can replace the skill ?

Use Rage Support gem in your main 6link :)
"
Gunshu wrote:

you can generate rage on any character with Rage support, or chain hook.
(maybe unique item options, but those two are the easiest)

Rage support generates rage slowly by itself. But adds a tremendous amount of added physical damage. So can be main skilled. if NOT going zerker, its easily in contention for one of the main skill slots.
Rage support CAN be put on a leap slam, or chain hook, or other damaging alt skill. but, generation this way is a bit slow.

Chain hook is a travel skill, that deals damage, and generate 1 rage per hit.
Chain hook+rage support generates rage pretty quickly. Chain hook requires a target to travel however, so not ideal as main travel skill. if you have open gemslots however.

blood rage should totes get buffed to add rage...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info