Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

"
TrigrD3 wrote:
does the current abyss jewel mods go legacy?

yes, i'm assuming they gut the 50 life down to 30-35
and 30 average damage of ele abyss jewels down to probably 20.
I assume they left physical dmg as is since it was already low.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Although I'm not a melee fan, I was actually really looking forward to making a bleed gladiator. With bleed update not making it to 3.7.0 and the underwhelming changes to glad, I guess I'll start with slayer. Nonetheless, good job on the balance changes.
Dude...why the hell warlords mark doesnt leech life for spells anymore? Wtf? The other nerfs are hard to take but WTF was wrong with leeching life on spell builds?
"
Bubalame wrote:
Its pathetic how they want force ppl to play that melee shit just because they want to. But we dont want to so ggg fuck off with ur es nerfs, spells nerfs, and popular skills nerfs. pppl play it coz they enjoy it and now i dont even want to play that shitty leauge. Fuck u

Well said.

Making things enjoyable is hard.
Nerfing everything meta is easy.

I just hope someday GGG will realise what enjoyment is key to making large player base and making a lot of money (which they really care about). Not nerfing to the ground fun and interesting stuff.

"
Iskandur wrote:
Maybe is is all down to removing things that kill console performance. Whatever it is, it feel like a no fun manifesto to me.

PoE is a console game now, so PC community have to adjust, no matter did they like it or not.
Last edited by sky183 on Jun 4, 2019, 4:29:57 AM
So now astronomical fucking odds are even more astronomical. I play games to have fun not bash my head against the wall fighting your systems.

/peace
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
"
majinanti wrote:
Dude...why the hell warlords mark doesnt leech life for spells anymore? Wtf? The other nerfs are hard to take but WTF was wrong with leeching life on spell builds?

You can still leech the way you had to to get any real value though, I suspect it was about mana leech more than anything which as far as i'm aware now only has 2 sources. Wrath with a watcher's eye and the support.
Everyone that complains about nerfs coming to new leagues shouldn't cry that much. Be happy that GGG tries to balance the game, otherwise we would have a system like Diablo3 without nerfs and balances, just buffs resulting in monsters with trillions of life, player dmg numbers about billions dps and a very small amount of useable builds. That is just bullshit, we don't need higher nubers all the time, we need a good balance for a wide range of playability. Everything else is boring.

I'm not happy about all the changes too, but we will see in the next weeks if these changes were good for a wide diversity in PoE.

Thanks GGG, go on with your good work!
"Multistrike
This support now provides a lower attack speed multiplier, just over half that of the existing support gem. The previous iteration provided far too large an attack speed multiplier for a single gem, causing problems with performance, effects, animations and balance. The skill repeats now have a damage multiplier, dealing double damage on the third repeat.

You can now interrupt a multistrike attack between repeats, letting you avoid a dangerous boss ability or end an ongoing attack sequence when all enemies have already been dealt with. Overall, this makes Multistriking attacks much more responsive."

THIS IS NERFING DAMAGE !!! Not improving skill !!!

AND u can interupt multistrike ...... when all enemies have already been dealt with....?????????????????

SO CAN I INTERRUPT IT - OR I WAIT UNTIL ALL ENEMIES ARE DEALT WITH ???????

🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
Honestly, not going to lie, this looks pretty terrible.

Leech isn't getting a rework so it's still extremely trashy and unreliable as a sustainable way to survive in endgame. Great.

Immortal call no longer grants immunity to phys meaning porcupines will kill many players who can't afford or simply don't play trade leagues IF they accidentally kill them. Great.

Bleed isn't getting changed. GREAT.

Occultist, Trickster and I assume Hierophant survivability all just took a hit. (The cluster missing being the nodes behind MoM which helped a ton for Hierophant) Super GREAT

Overall, this looks like an extremely tedious and RIP-y league.

NY interest just dropped from: "I may try 4 builds" to "This looks like a one week/one build league". Keep in mind I made 8 total characters this league, some of which were deleted for this upcoming league. That is to say, I'm an altaholic and yet I've lost most all my interest in the league.

I get what GGG is doing and they are attempting to shift the meta but killing the cheapest survivability, rather than the damage potential, is a pretty terrible way to go about it but that's just my opinion. I mean, perhaps making builds even more gear stat stick dependent will be good for the game. We will see.
Last edited by shinigamiscall on Jun 4, 2019, 4:36:03 AM
Cancelling a skill that has a cool-down of 10 seconds,
means you can use it again before the 10 seconds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info