Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

All the cry babies just wait 1-2 weeks for someone with brains to come up with a good workaround for spellcasters. I bet there will be plenty that GGG overlooked, especially with new corrupt jewels coming up. I'm pretty happy to jump on melee wagon this league as i have played mostly spellcasters. I guess next league we will be playing raiders lolz xD

Too bad for my chaos trickster shaped build. It was really OP and fun to play xD

"We plan to make more significant changes to damaging ailments, especially with attacks, in future."

When you say this do you mean there will be no changes to damaging ailments this league?
Where i can report this post for harrasment?
All I can know for sure is that GGG have no idea what they are doing. Their own creation is now too complicated for even them to even compile a coherent manifesto on its direction.
all the changes were pretty much expected (with the exception of elementalist).

as I don't enjoy meele and minion AI is in the worst state it ever was ... guess its back to totem spellcasters again ... IF the targeting for Legion mobs works alright.

otherwise its ED/contaigon again or just a very short league for me :c

anyway, thx for your work GGG <3
Last edited by PopeJo on Jun 4, 2019, 6:22:22 AM
IMO, I'm not chuffed so much about WOrb (never played), bane, or the like.

Warlord mana leech removal was just... uhm, okay, why? Where are mana leech nodes going to be put on the tree for any builds on the left side? Melee skills are *hella* mana expensive. With no way to gain mana and relying solely on laughable mana regen means melee is going to be stuck with 'default attack' a LOT.

What *does* chuff me is the gutting of defensive mechanics, mitigation, et al and sundry. Which pretty much says: go speed, go insane dps, or die. Defenses will avail you nothing so don't even bother.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
As a result of changes to the accuracy calculation, monsters will have a higher chance to hit players as well. This isn't so noticeable against characters fully invested in Evasion, but will have a more noticeable impact if you have a low amount of Evasion. There's less free mitigation; you have to work for it now.

Yay, more oneshots. Good Luck all Armour based guys
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Powerful Unique Item Rarity
Certain very powerful unique items will be harder to obtain now. This includes Headhunter, Eternity Shroud and Solstice Vigil.

Because they were very common drops?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Jun 4, 2019, 3:36:43 AM
You'll have to try harder, GGG.
I will rather play a caster with 5 mana potions, than a melee.
So much salt here. I think most of the nerfs are justified, even as someone who played with Elementalist quite a bit. Both Occultist and Trickster will still be fine. Spell mana leech will be tricky though.
Nerfs nerfs nerfs, I dont understand GGG. Why you create something, than find out its tooo stronk, nerf it, Job wasted :D. Why you cant balance in a way that if its something strong, we will try to balance thing to its level ;) and than see how it works :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info