Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

"
pixeljunkie82 wrote:
An average player like me shouldn't be able to kill the biggest boss in the game so easily deathless on a loop.

31 challenges "average"

cut the bullshit.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Wow.

They've gone and attacked defensive mechanics in pretty much every section there... Meaning they're relying much, much more heavily on one shots and burst damage to kill the top tier elite nolifers.
Which means pretty much everyone else is f*ed.

Not very smart, are you? A reduction in available defensive mechanics means people will have to invest more into defense, thus reducing oneshot mechanics by default. Furthermore, having weaker defensive mechanics means they don't have to balance around them anymore, meaning mobs can do less damage without being too weak.
Thank you, GGG!

I was looking forward for changes like that. I hope that in the future you’ll do your best and we’ll see more changes.

I can only suggest to you to remove all passives from Passive Skill Tree and add only single node with “You take 50% increased damage”, though I’m not sure if it would be enough.

PS Brand damage was hilarious in comparison with arc totems. It feels like shit in mid-tier maps. I can’t really understand what was there to nerf
"
Hologram_o wrote:
"
Iamod wrote:
"
FTKesho90 wrote:
Man Society turns more and more into Adhd Crybaby Factory.
"Määäääh they nerft ma Skill määääääh" " Now im not gonna play ur game anymore and u will suffer from that, fear me , i will post angry stuff"

God damn, if u dont like the game anymore, leave , and not tell the whole world ur feelings....noone cares...

BTW 2 Days after the Update "Streamer X" gonna Oneshot some Guardian with next OP stuff and u gonna log back on anyways...and then its the next 3 month of "wow all those virgin "insert op skill" players"

You care to a degree, because it's affect you enough to post this trash.

I think he has a good point, and I can see where you and he are coming from. What I see is, he's definitely a league player, meaning he doesn't play standard often, if not at all. And if that's the case, it means he doesn't really care when things are transferred back to standard, and so he won't touch the characters he has built probably ever again, so nerfing/buffing things obviously doesn't matter to him and most other similar players (unless some want to test some builds in standard).

As of your point of view, you also have a point, like many others - the fact that casters are at huge disadvantage this league and I agree that warlord, elementalist and some ES crafting methods are downed is pretty overkill tbh. And I am well aware, that even with investments, it does not just seconds or little struggle to kill endgame bosses like Uber elder and deep depth delve (of course it depends on your budget, and the skills you choose for that matter). Only that things will be much more offside that playing caster will be A LOT more difficult this league.

Depends on you tho, if you have never played melee, or certain ascendancies like Jugg, Berserker, it's golden time for you to try these things out. The only thing left that sucks is when you want to revisit your old builds in standard, or if you're a player chilling in standard. I figure you might be a player who is both active in league and standard, and it appears to me that GGG doesn't really incentivize playing standard at all. In this regard I think he was being pretty harsh about it, but it's not that uncommon - there's a reason why most people play league when it's out.

I quit Path of Trade in Abyss league. SSF all the way now. You actually play the game instead of trading 90% of the time. I delete my crap after every league after vaaling everything. I abhor standard.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Headhunter is now even rarer? Lol what the heck? It was already a 1% item, now you're just being mean.
"
denhaag123 wrote:
i love it all the meta build players mad again. these players should probly be playing d3 instead where all have the same builds. maybe try build/design something yourself for once and youl be supriced how manny strong builds there stil are. meta is just borring. for me the most funn part of POE is that (broken) stuff getts nerfed and unused stuff getts buffed. great work again GGG

Yeah, just ignore the people complaining about how it'll hurt their already not-overpowered, not-meta builds they DID design for themselves that happen to use some of the features that were nerfed.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
pixeljunkie82 wrote:
I don't get all the whining.

This. The amount of Salt in this thread is incredible. Especially with only 4 or 5 changes I don't agree with out of the 50 changes they did.
IGN: Nakaguri
Last edited by WamboOSX on Jun 4, 2019, 2:01:23 AM
Aurabot here

Nothing really changed, BM bots are just a small fraction of all other support builds. LL and CI bots got a buff in the way of getting one more good aura, as it was with zealotry prev league. Same goes for new bane+vixen cursebot archetype, a bit of a nerf on self damage side(it was unreasonably high anyway, support shouldnt faceroll t16 solo) but one more potentially useful curse and no need to run warlord's. Overall great.
"
pixeljunkie82 wrote:
I don't get all the whining. The nerfs make sense. I've been wanting to play melee again for a long time, but ultimately, my goal was to kill uber elder and ES - Curses - Chaos was buffed so high, this was the league to try the occultist. I easily could have gotten 15k ES with more investment and Bane was too powerful. I easily killed uber elder over 30 times this league, while I never could do it with any other character. An average player like me shouldn't be able to kill the biggest boss in the game so easily deathless on a loop. Now I can finally play melee, try berserker for the first time (the only ascendency I've never tried) and have a go at the uber elder.

Keep up the good work GGG. Don't listen to all the hate.

When you practice something and hone your skill on it, it gets easier. Having chaos occultist had nothing to do with it.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Its not too good. I just bought everything for my high ES occultist. Unnatural instinct, high ES stuffs. Lot of farmed currencies. And now everything is nerfed. I know balancing is part of the game and its necesseary. But forcing the players to play melee trough nerfing the spellcaster bulids is just not the best methode. Not at all. I dont like melee. I like only spellcasters. And elementalist is nerfed too. Trickster too. Storm brand. Winter orb. ES. Warlords mark. After a couple months of farming its just pain in the ass. Should i farm another 3 months and buy stuffs with the high chance of nerfing? Whats the point then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info