3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Tennarion wrote:
How I know when to use the Atziri's Promise? What kind of bosses do chaos damage?

Fenumus spider, Chayula, some map bosses. But if you get decent amount of Chaos res on the gear you will be fine even without it...

"
realVIP wrote:
build looks really solid and well written , one question though whats the extend of current content/bosses that this build can tank? its seems really tanky on paper so was curiuos about it . cheers

Tnx :)
Maybe some players can give you feedback. I'm playing other build atm.

"
Finally pulled off a decent helmet.

Congrats, looks top notch! :)

"
Mind Explaining the +10% incinerate damage per stage over +2 stages? According to pob the 10% damage is a pretty large chunk of damage less and with the cast speed this build gets (especially running a lightning golem) its not that hard to get up to 10 and release. Thanks! enjoying the build though I went a different route. Also: Thoughts on fire res stacking + formless inferno for the extra phys reduction against end game content?

You are right, go for the +2 stages. ;)

If you could get +2 enchant on Formless it would be a nice choice...

"
RimuZ wrote:
This build looks pretty good but I'm also wondering how it handles the content in this patch. The damage just looks too low for how beefy and dangerous Metamorphs and Conquerors get after T15. Anyone tried the endgame content this League with this build?

I'm currently rolling through T15/T16s without much of an issue. Most Metamorphs I can just facetank with the insane regen/life steal. There's only certain Metamorph archetypes that you need to be more careful of; mostly those with huge 1HKO move (Like that Brutus/Shavronne boss from T16 Tower), but that'd kill any character I'm pretty sure.

I'm not done building the character and my damage really isn't an issue (Still don't have a helmet or rings, working on a warlord vermillion ring with life + flammability on hit, no aspect of the spider, level 21 incin, etc.), I'm doing Awakening 5 conquerors right now and they die in a bit less than two minutes. Considering how rippy this league is with the Metamorphs, I'm happy to have much more survivability in exchange for lower DPS
Last edited by Azuriae on Dec 24, 2019, 7:00:05 PM
Had some extra oils so decided to Vaal slam a few 15/15 stones since they're so cheap;

Very happy with this :)
This is probably one of the best build for comfy farming and tearing some T15-T16 (awakening level 4) metamorph's

I dropped the whole aspect of the spider, as it was causing massive fp's issues on my mapping experience(reported the bug to ggg, some players also experience this) and went for an extra aura, anger with essence worm so i can run a watcher's eye with cast speed for zealotry and anger.

Nothing more to say i been farming T15 since i got the stones and killing bosses with 0 problems, super tanky build with decent damage all around and really fun.

I'm waiting to see if they fix aspect of the spider, cuz i got a pretty nutty rin on my stash.

"
Azuriae wrote:
Had some extra oils so decided to Vaal slam a few 15/15 stones since they're so cheap;

Very happy with this :)

That's a juicy ammy :)

"
kazzo92 wrote:
This is probably one of the best build for comfy farming and tearing some T15-T16 (awakening level 4) metamorph's

I dropped the whole aspect of the spider, as it was causing massive fp's issues on my mapping experience(reported the bug to ggg, some players also experience this) and went for an extra aura, anger with essence worm so i can run a watcher's eye with cast speed for zealotry and anger.

Nothing more to say i been farming T15 since i got the stones and killing bosses with 0 problems, super tanky build with decent damage all around and really fun.

I'm waiting to see if they fix aspect of the spider, cuz i got a pretty nutty rin on my stash.

Spoiler

Pretty good man! Glad to see you are doing nice.
I have potato pc, so Aspect causes fps drop for me too. :/

Never had to roll so many alts on an item before, that was painful, but this feels good.

This pretty much leaves me with an open ring slot; I can cap my resists (and don't need dream fragment since I have the Redeemer freeze mod on the belt)

I guess I could go for a Circle of Anguish with extra Herald of Ash effect/fire damage to speed up my clear for now; not sure if it'd be better to go for another vermillion ring (non influenced) and just stack more life/another charge..
Last edited by Azuriae on Dec 26, 2019, 6:27:53 PM
Hi guys,

i bet the answer to my question is buried in this thread, i hope you mind asking me again :)

Last time i played this build there was no inspiration support.
So as always a bought a cheap paua ring with -4 total mana cost of skills so when leveling on a 4-Link is easy because zero mana costs for incinerate.

Does this even work when i have 0 mana costs? or do i need to adjust it to have about 1-2 mana costs left for incinerate?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found it in the changelog :D omg
But other question that i got from the changelog;
-Players that are using unique staves don't need this mod at all!
---> why is that so?

Last edited by Ruamzutzla on Dec 27, 2019, 2:44:21 AM
"
Ruamzutzla wrote:
Hi guys,

i bet the answer to my question is buried in this thread, i hope you mind asking me again :)

Last time i played this build there was no inspiration support.
So as always a bought a cheap paua ring with -4 total mana cost of skills so when leveling on a 4-Link is easy because zero mana costs for incinerate.

Does this even work when i have 0 mana costs? or do i need to adjust it to have about 1-2 mana costs left for incinerate?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found it in the changelog :D omg
But other question that i got from the changelog;
-Players that are using unique staves don't need this mod at all!
---> why is that so?

Crafted staves with + to gems increase mana consumption, Martyr staff doesn't.
How viable is this build on a budget? Do I need to buy all the gear listed below to be efficient and to do Tier 15/16 maps? Or can it work on a budget and then slowly upgrade items?
The only thing I really had when I got to red maps was the 6L Martyr staff. Everything else was random yellows with life/resists and I slowly started upgrading from there.

I'd recommend to at least have Martyr even if it's not 6L'd yet (The DPS increase is massive) and a 6L chest while you 6L + get a Kaom's Heart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info